WTB:PS2 Games *Listed Inside*

Mr.Swagga

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Wants:

Prices listed include shipping. Don't like my prices? Well,send me a price. Greatest Hits and Titles that are missing artwork and/or manuals I expect to be cheaper of course.

If you have more feedback than me I have no problems sending first. But if you have less not a chance.

I WANT DC# !!!! If you claim you sent the item but don't have one I WILL chargeback.

Playstation2.jpg

*Work in Progress*
:ps2: Colosseum: Road to Freedom....$10
:ps2: The Sopranos: Road to Respect....$5
:ps2: Shadow of Rome....$10
:ps2: God of War....$10
:ps2: God of War II....$10
:ps2: Madden '09
:ps2: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas....$7
:ps2: Yakuza 2....$18
:ps2: Okami....$15
:ps2: The Sims 2....$5
:ps2: GTA San Andreas....$5
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts II....$10
:ps2: Psi-Ops....$7

:360: MS Points

Last edited by a moderator:
Spitfire158: Saw couple things might send you a message a lil later.

8bitwonder: Really didnt see anything but wow you got alot of stuff lol

[quote name='Mr.Swagga']Yes changed my mind about the games I was looking at was looking at Kameo and Frontline[/quote]

Frontlines is actually gone

[quote name='Canquain']How much are you willing to pay for a pS2 Fat with 4 games 1 memory card and 2 controllers?[/quote]

What games and how is the conditions? alot of different factors

Playstation 2 is in Good Condition No Scratches. The games have minor Scratches. Games: Sims Bustin Out, Naruto ultimate Ninja, NBA Live 06, NBA Ballers phenomenon.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']I can hook you up with a PS2 Fat with 2 controllers and all hookups. How much will you pay?[/quote]

Sent you a PM...

Still in need have yet gotten a confirmed sell

[quote name='Mr.Swagga']Sent you a PM...

Still in need have yet gotten a confirmed sell[/quote]
Im waiting on you to tell me how payment will be done?

[quote name='Demix500']I do not recommend trading/PM'ing/dealing with Mr.Swagga. 1st to go on the blocked/ignored list.
[/quote]

Really funny he offers me this AMAZING priced PS2 for only $60! Then wonders why I get pissed. Damn greedy ass people.

bread's done
Back