J&R Blu Ray sale (titles starting at $14.99)

Decent selection, yes. Though, with J&R, shipping is always ugly, unless you pick up a few at a time to smooth it out.

I think shipping ends up being OK on a per-disc basis when you get 4-6 of them.

Though, what's with Cloverfield and There Will Be Blood being $37.99? :whistle2:s

[quote name='shrike4242']Decent selection, yes. Though, with J&R, shipping is always ugly, unless you pick up a few at a time to smooth it out.

I think shipping ends up being OK on a per-disc basis when you get 4-6 of them.

Though, what's with Cloverfield and There Will Be Blood being $37.99? :whistle2:s[/quote]

Very true shrike, it makes sense to purchase more than 4 to even out the shipping. I think the last time I bought movies there, it ended up being $7.50, but I had ordered 5 titles I believe.

I noticed the price on Cloverfield and TwbB as well. Insane.

Some of these are TEMPTING! :drool:

I wonder if going to the city would be cheaper... let's see, train it for $3 round trip and walk or car it in for $7-8 for the tunnel toll vs the cost of shipping... hmmmm

Cool. thx for the post. was trying to find face off for about 15 bucks. also threw in the mission impossible trilogy. i liked number 1, and loved number 3. number 2, i don't remember so much. i don't think i liked it, but it'll be cool to watch it again. came to about 65 total. thanks again.

Thanks for posting this, I picked up Trading Places, Coming to America, and Clear and Present Danger for a little under 50 bucks shipped.

Sorry to go off topic, but I just read your sig shrike and I am going to have to correct you.

There is three sides to a story, your side, their side and the truth.:D

bread's done
Back