Trade-In Help

ThaReaper01

CAGiversary!
I want to buy a Xbox 360 Elite since the prices have been lowered. I an comtemplating sell my PSP because it's getting kinda of boring and Im more of a console gamer. Can anyone here tell me, roughly, how much I can get at Gamestop (Or if you live in MI, GameHits):

Deep Red Slim PSP (Very Good Condition)
Black Fat PSP (Poor Condition)
2 gb Memory Stick Duo
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes
NBA Live 08
Madden NFL 2008
NFS Underground: Rivals
GTA: Vice City Stories
GTA: Liberty City Stories
Terminator 2 UMD Movie

I also have the movie and game that came with the Red PSP Bundle. So, how much do you think I could get?

http://wiki.cheapassgamer.com/index.php/EB_trade_in_values#Playstation_Portable_.28PSP.29

Many of the prices are outdated so you will probably get a lot less for most of those games. It looks like GS is giving roughly $50 for a PSP but that is probably for the older model. A Slim might get you a little more. Personally I would wait until GS has one of their special promotions like getting an extra $20 bonus credit when trading in a system or a buy 3 get X amount extra promotion. Your best bet is to just sell it in the trading forum.

You wont have enough for an elite thats for sure.

At most, for everything, youre looking at around 250ish.

THe two psps should net you an easy 180ish, but the games are pretty old. And the movie is worth a buck at most..

250 on the high end.. 220 on the low end. The red psp is worth something, but not an insane amount.

Try craigslist.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']You wont have enough for an elite thats for sure.

THe two psps should net you an easy 180ish, but the games are pretty old. And the movie is worth a buck at most..

250 on the high end.. 220 on the low end. The red psp is worth something, but not an insane amount.

Try craigslist.[/quote]
That's not really what I want. As long as I can get half, I can brib my parents to go half on it with me :D;)

The guy that I just bought my psp package off of for $90 said that gamestop was only going to give him $80 for the deal...so I figured I'd help him out a bit...heres what I got:

GoW PSP
GoW:CoO
MG:pO
GTA:LC
Madden 08
Newer Sony Hard Case
AC Adapter
Jarhead UMD
Superbad UMD
American Wedding UMD

...so he was going to get like $80 for that...put that shit on here for sale or trade man

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']You wont have enough for an elite thats for sure.

Try craigslist.[/quote]

yeah craigslist or ebay...

[quote name='cashHD']The guy that I just bought my psp package off of for $90 said that gamestop was only going to give him $80 for the deal...so I figured I'd help him out a bit...heres what I got:

GoW PSP
GoW:CoO
MG:pO
GTA:LC
Madden 08
Newer Sony Hard Case
AC Adapter
Jarhead UMD
Superbad UMD
American Wedding UMD

...so he was going to get like $80 for that...put that shit on here for sale or trade man[/quote]

I just called gamestop

psp fat : $50
psp lite: $90
GOW game: $20

either your joking or you got an amazing deal on your psp bundle for $90.

[quote name='Casiotech']I just called gamestop

psp fat : $50
psp lite: $90
GOW game: $20

either your joking or you got an amazing deal on your psp bundle for $90.[/quote]

not joking what so ever... I know I got one hella deal, but the kid said that thats what Gamestop quoted him at ($80)...so I offered $90 and he sold it to me... now I rejoice in all my cag'ness.

I'm just saying that you'll get a lot better deal off another place (such as cag/ebay/craigslist) than a gamestop trade in

Ok, now, if anyone works at Play N Trade or Gamehits, how much could I get for:

Fat PSP (Good Condition)
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes
NBA Live 08
Both GTAs

bread's done
Back