Buying SOCOM: Confrontation? Get it at Amazon and get Warhawk for 50% OFF!

TyPe-ZeRo

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, this is my first time submitting a deal...

So SOCOM: Confrontation is out so I figured it would be a good idea to order it today so I can get it next week. I found out that if you buy (the SOCOM /w Sony Official Headset) it through Amazon.com for $59.99, you can get Warhawk (Standalone - NO HEADSET) for 50% ($15?)

This is a great deal if you haven't gotten Warhawk like myself. I know Warhawk is a great game but jeez, two multiplayer-centric games and what seems to be a high quality headset for what came out to be: $73.98

CLICK ME: Amazon.com - SOCOM: Confrontation

[quote name='Amazon.com']More Combat, Less Cost[/quote]
[quote name='Amazon.com']

For a limited time if you buy SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Confrontation bundled with Bluetooth Headset you can get Warhawk (No Headset) for 50% off. Offer limited to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Promotion valid between October 14, 2008 at 12:00 AM PST and November 13, 2008 at 11:59 PM PST. Offer good while supplies last. Limit one per household. See Details.[/quote]

[quote name='Details']*Details
Order SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Confrontation bundled with Bluetooth Headset and Warhawk (No Headset) between October 14, 2008 and November 13, 2008 in our Video Games Store and receive 50% off Warhawk (No Headset). To redeem this offer place both participating products in your cart and proceed through the check out process. At the end of your order 50% of the cost of Warhawk (No Headset) will be deducted from your total order. This offer applies only to the purchase of SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Confrontation bundled with Bluetooth Headset and Warhawk (No Headset) offered by Amazon.com and does not apply to products sold on our site by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace or Auctions. Limit one per household.
How to Qualify for the buy SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Confrontation bundled with Bluetooth Headset and get Warhawk (No Headset) for 50% off Promotion:
-This offer applies to qualifying purchases made between 12:00 a.m. PT on October 14, 2008 and 11:59 p.m. PT on November 13, 2008 while supplies last on SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Confrontation bundled with Bluetooth Headset and Warhawk (No Headset).
-Offer does not apply to out-of-stock items.
-50% of the cost of Warhawk (No Headset) will be deducted from your total order at the end of the check out process.
-Offer can only be applied to orders placed after 12:00 AM PT on October 14, 2008, and before 11:59pm PT on November 13, 2008.
-Tax and Shipping charges may apply.[/quote]

I hope someone finds this useful! :]

bread's done
Back