T-Mobile To Go Prepaid Card $100 (selling for $70)

FusionHype

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Selling a $100 T-Mobile To Go Prepaid Card for only $70. I only take paypal or moneyorder/cash if you don't mind waiting longer. Will list on ebay if I don't get any offers here soon.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will not, under any circumstances, send first. If you want, we can make a transaction over ebay (+13 feedback). I will send once I have the payment ASAP.

You might as well take it to feebay as no-one here will send first to a 6 feedback especially with all the trolls running amuck here.

I was interested in the $100 card but will look elsewhere.

good luck ...............

[quote name='chickenboybryan']can I put my old pre paid on it?[/quote]
That's something you would have to check, but I don't see why you couldn't just swap out the sim cards and use it.

[quote name='subzero']I will not, under any circumstances, send first. If you want, we can make a transaction over ebay (+13 feedback). I will send once I have the payment ASAP.
[/quote]

Like Bronson-Lee said, I'm not going to ship first due to the cost of the package. Sorry. If you're still interested in the $100 prepaid card, send me a PM and we can talk about it more.

The card is sealed in plastic and the code is unscratched. I don't have any interest in MGS4, but let me know what else you have to trade.

bread's done
Back