EB Games Pre-order receipts, can I retain them?

halcyon1234

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I was just looking over the pre-order slips for GH:WT. They also include some trade-ins. The "Trade in your games with us" thingy isn't circled. If I understand correctly, that *should* get me +10% on my next trade-in.

Of course, that only works if they don't take away the receipt when I go to pick up GH:WT (when/if it comes in!!!!)

Do I have to give them the receipt to do so? And if not, are the +10% good:

a) At any EB or just the one that forgot to circle it?
2) Stackable with any of the "increased trade-in value" deals, like +$20 or T3G1F?
iii) Otherwise, the best way to use/abuse them? =)

When you pick up your GH WT they should take your receipt if you are bringing it in. They will only give it back if you happen to have other items on it that you need the receipt for. for example if you have another pre-order or another game that has a game play guarantee on it.

in regards to your GH WT. it depends on what system you have your pre-order for.

for PS3/360 Most pre-orders for these should be fulfilled within the next week or 2.
for the Wii version we are only expecting to fill the next 1/4 of the pre-sells this week and the rest are guarenteed by christmas. We got allocated pretty heavily this time around.

curse that employee that did not circle your receipt!

Its funny. when i took over the store i currently manage. they never even knew to circle the receipt or even what it meant when you didnt circle it. You will be amazed at how many stores STILL dont know this policy.

Stacks with the trade more event, but not the trade 2/3 games.
Just DONT bring the receipt and theyll ask for your id and send you away with your game.

bread's done
Back