Got a Free Super Nintendo Today

Run L1ke H3LL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
My girlfriend was cleaning her room today and in one of her drawers she had a Super Nintendo. As I was watching her clean ;) I noticed it and asked for it. She gave it to me no problem :D. She had a few games.
The total package includes:
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (No cables)
Two controllers
Super Gameboy
Return of the Jedi
Donkey Kong Country 3 Dixie Kong's Double Trouble
Gradius III
Spider-Man X-Men Arcade's Revenge
Zoop
Rock N' Roll Racing
Boxing Legends of the Ring
Cool Spot
NBA Live 97

How much is this stuff worth?

[quote name='Run L1ke H3LL']My girlfriend was cleaning her room today and in one of her drawers she had a Super Nintendo. As I was watching her clean ;) I noticed it and asked for it. She gave it to me no problem :D. She had a few games.
The total package includes:
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (No cables)
Two controllers
Super Gameboy
Return of the Jedi
Donkey Kong Country 3 Dixie Kong's Double Trouble
Gradius III
Spider-Man X-Men Arcade's Revenge
Zoop
Rock N' Roll Racing
Boxing Legends of the Ring
Cool Spot
NBA Live 97

How much is this stuff worth?[/quote]

So wait.....your gf gives you a free SNES and your first thought isn't 'I wanna play these games I got for free', it's 'how much can I make off of something she gave me outta the kindness of her heart'?

Even though every woman I've ever met and dated hasn't been into games, if a gf gave me a system and some games I'd keep and PLAY it.

Rock N Roll Racing and Cool Spot are two of the better games from the SNES/Genesis era. Play them, love them, KEEP them.

I thought this was going to be about something someone "left" behind the vending machines at Good Will or something.

I always wanted Cool Spot for my Genesis. I haven't played the old girl in quite some time.....

[quote name='Stoneage']I thought this was going to be about something someone "left" behind the vending machines at Good Will or something.

I always wanted Cool Spot for my Genesis. I haven't played the old girl in quite some time.....[/quote]

The "Cool Spot" was one of the better mascots back in the day. I still play those games from time to time on a Genny I rebought.

If you sell that system off, you are going to be in hot water. Not to mention you'll look like a self-centered dumbfuck and you may end up wrecking your relationship over...

What, $20? Think, man, think. Use some common sense. Besides, the SNES kicks ass, especially what you got. Gradius III, Rock & Roll Racing, Cool Spot, and more. Enjoy it!

You shouldn't be selling that stuff. You should be munching her carpet more than a malfunctioning vacuum cleaner.

I bet you she wouldnt even care if you sold it, to most people old game systems are junk and should be treated as such. Sell that crap and buy some games for a new system. If she don't like it sell her ass too, and get a new girl.

No need to worry guys, I'll be holding onto it. Even though I won't be able to play it since I don't have the cables, however, I'll try to acquire some so I can play it.
I'll do something nice for her since she gave me something so cool. It's her birthday today so I'll do something extra nice.
I'm still curious how much it's worth though. Anyone know?

[quote name='Run L1ke H3LL']No need to worry guys, I'll be holding onto it. Even though I won't be able to play it since I don't have the cables, however, I'll try to acquire some so I can play it.
I'll do something nice for her since she gave me something so cool. It's her birthday today so I'll do something extra nice.
I'm still curious how much it's worth though. Anyone know?[/quote]
Just check what they go for on ebay

[quote name='Run L1ke H3LL']No need to worry guys, I'll be holding onto it. Even though I won't be able to play it since I don't have the cables, however, I'll try to acquire some so I can play it.
I'm still curious how much it's worth though. Anyone know?[/quote]

70 bucks

Maybe with the money you make you'll be able to afford one of the local sperm banks walking the street. You sell it and let her know, you sure won't net any points from her.

You have a girl who atleast at one time might have liked video games. Reintroduce her to Cool Spot and....

[quote name='JJSP']If I'm not mistaken, Nintendo has used the same damn cables for just about every system. I think the NES and SNES share cables or something, thought it could be the 'Cube and the N64.

http://www.racketboy.com/store/snes-av-cables.htm[/QUOTE]

I know SNES, N64, GCN alll use the same AV cable not so sure about the NES though.

If I were OP I would sell it, I'm sure she wasn't treasuring the SNES and probably would've tossed it
And those games aren't even worth playing

Sell It, Buy her something, then buy you something(condoms, games, etc.) if you have leftovers
or take her out to eat

I sold my SNES about 2 years ago with 2 controllers and 1 game for $55
everything will eventually be on virtual console anyways, so it didn't seem like a big loss
It'd be a bigger loss if you had money collecting dust in the drawer

bread's done
Back