Official PlayStation 3 BT Headset & 4000 MSP for Sale Plus Guides and More for Trade

Saix_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
I have a used Official PS3 Bluetooth headset (1.0) for sale or POSSIBLE trade. It comes with the dock and the short USB cable to use the dock. I got it with the SOCOM Confrontation bundle so I do not have the packaging. I am looking to get $25 or so for this (including shipping, tracking, and PayPal fees).

I also have a 4000 point card for $40. It is not for trade, but sale only.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Guides For Trade (Some of these are in decent shape and some are in really good shape, but overall they're all in good condition):
  • Halo 3: ODST
  • Tron: Evolution
  • Sly Collection
  • Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions
  • Super Scribblenauts
  • Medal of Honor CE
  • 007: Blood Stone
  • The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
  • Call of Duty Finest Hour (I know this an old guide, but I found it in my room with a bunch of other books)

Misc. Haves:
  • K-Mart Exclusive MvC 3 8x10 Poster
    mvc3-poster.jpg
  • Final Fantasy XIII XBOX 360 Faceplate
  • BioShock 2 XBOX 360 Limited Edition Faceplate
  • As a LAST resort PayPal (won't pay a lot for these guides, but I can cover shipping and a little extra)

Guide Wants:
  • Halo Reach CE
  • Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
  • Fallout 3 GOTY (Can trade a normal FO3 guide toward this)
  • Just Cause 2
  • God of War Collection
  • Resonance of Fate

I prefer to get them without bends and tears and any major defects on the cover, spines, or pages. I know damage cannot be prevented on some of these, but I like to have it in the best condition it can be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly bump & a question!

Are these two games from the Amazon.com Black Friday deal (that says NOT FOR RESALE on the back)?

bread's done
Back