FS/FT: Kim Hyung Tae's artbook, PS3 games COD: WAW, LBP... need money TT

dejeckt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
--Temporarily Closed as of 3/14/2009, need to figure out a new game list and adjust stuff--
possible items that might be available in the future
-Valkyria Chronicles (got another one, without the artbook though)
-Resistance 2
-Fallout 3
-Tales of Symphonia (GC)
-MGS: TS

- Hi -
I would like sell/trade (leaning towards selling these off though) to clear out space. Its only a few selection, but I'm pretty sure someone would want couple of the items I have listed.
Also, bumps are much appreciated (please send pm too)
** Odd question, but does anyone mind if seller/trader ships item in 'used/recycled' packaging (box, bubble mailer)? **

Updates
2/13/2009 Update: New Items (Sega Saturn USB Controller, Der Mond Artbook),
Items on Hold: Valkyria Chronicles + artbook Pending Out: Valkyria Chronicles + artbook
2/14/2009 Update: very minor New Items (Battle Royale Book)
2/15/2009 Update: New Item (COD: WAW)
2/17/2009 Update: Prices added for certain items
2/24/2009 Update: Saturn USB Pad sold and is in pending out status
3/3/2009 Update: Prices added for majority of the items

Rules:
(really just general guidelines)

I have 0 feedback as of yet, and if you're uncomfortable with buying, trading or the guidelines from me you are more than welcome to leave this thread. I really don't have any other references; I rarely sell/trade anything of mine (especially more so online) and it is why I decided to make this set of 'rules' (to insure the best possible outcome). ^^

- Please refrain from sending a PM asking for "how much;" I would prefer offers.

- All monetary transactions must be done through PayPal (safer for you and me).

- The majority of the items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail in bubble packaging with Delivery Confirmation. The standard rate for shipping is $6.50 per purchase (so add that amount to the price of the item). This only applies to 1 or 2 standard DVD/PS3 case sizes. Shipping can be further discussed through PM.
- Shipping Varies (standard single DVD size shipped in bubble mail through First Class will be $4.00)

- If you have any feedback at all it must be %100 positive.

- I'll ship first while you can ship/pay me after you have received your item if and only if ...
* the item(s) in question has a total equal or lesser value of $25.00.
* your total number of feedbacks contains at least 8 unique comments or greater
* you have at least 3 unique feedbacks within the past 6 months.

- For an item(s) that has a total value greater than $25.00 but less then $50.00 I'll only ship first if and only if ...
* your total number of feedbacks contains at least 10 unique comments or greater.
* you have at least 4 unique feedbacks within the past 6 months.

-For any other item(s) that exceeds the total price value of $50.00 then we would have to make an arrangement (if your feedback's total is less then 10 then there is no way that I will ship my item(s) first).

- If you have less then 8 unique feedbacks I am sorry but you'll have to ship/pay first. Upon receiving the shipment/payment expect 2-3 business days before I ship your item out.

- If you don't like these conditions then simply don't trade or buy anything from me.

- Thank you for reading; if you have any other questions feel free to PM and I'll try to respond in a timely manner.

Things I have...

CAGt01.jpg

Legend

:hot: Hard to part with, but willing to sell/trade for a good offer
:cold: Why do I still have this, willing to sell/trade for a reasonable offer
:hot:~:cold: In between

Playstation 3 :ps3:

:hot:
Call of Duty: World at War - $36.00 shipped firm (Within Lower 48 states of US) - COD: WAW is $29.99 new at Kmart I believe - selling at this price cause I think I could get better trade in credit, possibly being traded in for store credit in a day or so (don't really want to support Game Stop)
Still in good condition and complete (will take pictures once I get my camera back).

:hot:~:cold: Little Big Planet (that uncensored version) - $32.00 shipped firm (Within Lower 48 States of US) - possibly being traded in for store credit in a day or so (I only offer it here cause I really don't want to support Gamestop)
Still in good condition and complete (sorry forgot to take a picture for this one).

:hot::hot: Valkyria Chronicles (includes Preorder Artbook) - trade/gone
Both items are in good condition, however the artbook has some minor wear on the binding. (click below for pictures)
CAGt02.jpg
CAGt03.jpg

:cold: Assassin's Creed - $18.00 shipped (within lower 48 states of US)
Relatively in good condition, however there are two stickers (that ugly used Gamestop stickers).
CAGt04.jpg
CAGt05.jpg

:cold: Warhawk (GH edition, does not include headset) - $18.00 shipped (within lower 48 states of US)
In good condition.
CAGt06.jpg
CAGt07.jpg

:hot::hot: Saturn Controller USB for PS3/PC (the ones sold on ebay from Hong Kong) - $27.00 shipping included (for US/domestic shipping) - sold
The controller is in good condition and only been used twice. I bought this one as a spare and if you need more info read this mini review (by me).
CAGa01.jpg
CAGa02.jpg
CAGa03.jpg
CAGa04.jpg

Playstation 2 :ps2:

:cold: Yakuza
In ok condition and complete. The case has minor wear and used Gamestop stickers.
CAGa05.jpg
CAGa06.jpg

Misc.

:hot:~:cold: War of Genesis part 2 Visual Reference and Magna Carta Visual Reference (can be sold/traded individually) - $30 each (still need to calculate shipping)
This originally tagged along with the pc releases of these games. The books themselves contains various illustrations from Kim Hyung Tae and background stories of each game (in Korean). The books are in good condition.
CAGt08.jpg
CAGt09.jpg
CAGt10.jpg

:cold:
Tenjo Tenghe figure Maya Matsune (opened... did I get the name right?) - $10.00 (need to calculate shipping)
The figure itself is in good condition however the plastic has been opened. (possibly, but to be safe NSFW)
CAGt11.jpg
CAGt12.jpg

:hot:~:cold: Ikki Tousen Kanu Unchou 1/7 scale figure (opened) - $50.00 (need to calculate shipping)
The figure itself is in good condition, however the box have noticeable damages/wear. (possibly, but to be safe NSFW)
CAGt13.jpg
CAGt14.jpg

:cold: Der Mond artbook (Evangelion illustration collection from Newtype)
Its in ok condition relatively; there is a slight tear on the cover slip near the top binder (tried to take a pic of it).
CAGa07.jpg
CAGa08.jpg
CAGa09.jpg

:cold: Battle Royale Book
There is a small tear on the front cover.

I probably have more crap I could sell/trade, but here are the list yet to be determined...

- :hot::hot: Chrono Cross (non GH)
Complete and ok condition (don't really wanna give this up...)

- :hot::hot: Final Fantasy 9 (non GH)
Complete and ok condition (same as above)

- :hot::hot: Lunar Silver Star Story
Incomplete (missing the handkerchief with the map) and box has noticeable wears.

- :hot::hot: Xenogears (non GH and w/ Brady Strategy Guide)
Complete and ok condition (I think the second disc is unplayble though... update to come). The guide is in relative good condition.

- :hot: Brady Final Fantasy X Guide
Complete and in great condition (still even has that weird Rikku mix poster inside).

Stuff I want...

1. Cash through PayPal
2. Gamestop cards (no more than $50 though)
3. Arcade stick for PS3
4. Fallout 3 (PS3)

Low wants...
- Call of Duty 4 (PS3)
- Mirrors Edge (PS3)

-----------------------------------------------------

I hope I get to trade/sell my first item on CAG without any hindrance. I also apologize again for such strict trading/selling guidlines I have set up (I am very cautious I suppose).

Please PM me with an offer or PM to ask a question other than the price of a certain item.

Thank you for looking at this thread

*In Process of Selling/Buying/Trading*

*Completed Sell/Purchase/Trade*
Completed selling an item to Wshmaster0 without a problem
Completed trading items w/ danthemightyone without a problem

Last edited by a moderator:
interested in these:
War of Genesis part 2 Visual Reference and Magna Carta Visual Reference
Valkyrie Chronicle artbook

please chek my list or them, if theres nothing, how much will they be shipped to canada? prefer trades tho, lemme kno, thx =)

Ugh, so I haven't gotten my 30 days here at CAG so I can't do an itrader thing 'yet' (should be good to go March 6). But just wanted to comment that dejeckt was a great seller.

He contacted me a few times making sure the package was the way I wanted it and exactly when he sent it. (Saturn Controller PC USB).

Great transaction! I'd definitely recommend!

Again sorry I couldn't do the iTrader thing yet, but I will as soon as I can.

bread's done
Back