Netflix isn't working for me...

VaultDweller13

CAGiversary!
I haven't been able to watch anything on Instant Watch the past couple days. Could it be that I had Microsoft take my credit card off of their file and I'm only a gold member through cards now? I'm sorry if this is a stupid/common question but it's just getting me frustrated.

Log in to your account on the web. If it says you are Gold then there is no reason it should have stopped working.

I used it last night so it's working for me.

I got it working again. It made me input the activation code online again even though I've already done that in the past. Strange but whatever, at least it works again.

[quote name='VaultDweller13']I got it working again. It made me input the activation code online again even though I've already done that in the past. Strange but whatever, at least it works again.[/QUOTE]

Did you pop your HDD into another system? It made me re-enter a new code every time I used Netflix on a different Xbox.

[quote name='Matt Young']Did you pop your HDD into another system? It made me re-enter a new code every time I used Netflix on a different Xbox.[/quote]

Well kind of. I just got it back from having sent it in to be repaired. I guess it didn't recognize my system as being the same.

[quote name='VaultDweller13']Well kind of. I just got it back from having sent it in to be repaired. I guess it didn't recognize my system as being the same.[/QUOTE]

That's probably it -- easy fix - same thing happened to me when I hooked up the RE 360.

bread's done
Back