Gamefly Trial

Since it takes about 3 days to get the games and 3 days to return it, does that mean it is basically a 23 day trial? Also if I cancel it on day 30, they will not renew my account. Correct? What are your thoughts on gamefly?

Personally, I love GF, because it saves me a ton of money on games that I'm iffy about. Plus, they generally have some good deals on used stuff. And as a member, you'll get a $5 coupon every three months to use towards a used game. Then, you get 5% off after six months and 10% off after a year, and those discounts are good for the duration of your membership.

You can drastically cut down the turnaround time by making sure the envelope gets scanned.

http://gamefly.custhelp.com/cgi-bin...3ZD1hc2RmRFNERmFzZGZhYXNkZndlckFT&p_topview=1

I love GF, especially the rewards ( up to 10% off on games and 5$ GF dollars every 3 months) I have gotten numerous games for 7-9$. I think the monthly bill is a little expensive but if i rent from blockbuster they charge me almost 9$ a game so as long as i play about 2 games per month its worth it!! Good luck

I don't know how trials work with them, but I know that when I dropped from two games out to one, I had "x" amount of days to return one of the games I had, before they would charge me. I would suppose a similar situation would arise here. Hopefully, someone who has done a trial with them will have more information for you.

You have seven business days to return any product that is still out. That's more than enough time. Also, I had the one month trial and totally forgot to cancel and a month later noticed I had an interesting $24ish on my report. I shot them an email and got my money refunded in a couple days.

[quote name='A Yellow Fellow']So by using fast return I can return the game on day 30 and be okay because they scanned it?[/quote]

When you cancel you have something like a week to return everything. If it doesn't come back in a week they may charge your card, but they take that charge off when they get the game back.

bread's done
Back