Uncharted: Drake's Fortune; $29.99 at Amazon and Best Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

altrinh

CAG Veteran
Hi all, I haven't seen this on the forums yet, but noticed in the Best Buy ad and at Amazon that Uncharted is $29.99! The BB ad indicates that it is Greatest hits now... but I've yet to see it elsewhere at this price (besides Amazon). Enjoy;)!

[quote name='ohboy10451']not a deal[/QUOTE]

$30 marked from $60 in the last 24 hours, I think I'd call that a deal.

[quote name='ohboy10451']not a deal[/QUOTE]

Doesn't quite fit the tagline under you avatar.

This is a deal, since it really hasn't been marked down and is still difficult to get on Gamefly.

[quote name='Wario64']$30 marked from $60 in the last 24 hours, I think I'd call that a deal.[/QUOTE]

While I agree with you, this is technically a price drop, and the $30 price tag is MSRP (though it is still a deal). It has also been posted before.

Regardless, though, this is well worth the $30. I played my friends copy a long time ago, and had been waiting for a price drop for so long that I basically forgot about it. I will now happily pick this up!

I wonder what people mean when they say stuff like, "I checked the forums". Does looking at the first page count as checking the forums?

Double posting a deal is an easy mistake of course and happens to everyone.. but, why would you say you checked the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back