NBA 2k10 - Possible CAG League?

Dr. Strangepork

CAGiversary!
I've got my cash saved for NBA 2k10. I'm trying to gauge interest in a CAG-based league. Anyone else excited about this?

I've had mixed success with CAG sport-leagues, (they tend to fizzle out) but would love to have one for this game.

I'd prefer to do a fantasy draft but I know those often aren't the preferred method.

PS - This isn't a call for telling me what teams you want to play. :) Just seeing if there is enough interested to have a feasible CAG league.

Anyone else pick this up? My copy is on its way from Amazon.

Let me know if you'd be up for some friendly games (and probably easy wins as I haven't played in years!).

My friends list is practically empty, and it's hard to run across anyone worth putting on it (weirdos and the like.) I'd purchase the game just to get into a league and make some friends. I used to love b-ball games.

4-month bumpage. Does anyone wanna form a CAG crew? I need some of those online trophies and would love to play some co-op with fellow CAGs.

I'm a 7'5" center with an 83 overall rating and 200,000+ skill points, most of which are allocated to defense. I don't mind setting picks, rebounding, and blocking all day...and scoring of course. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back