Personal Trainer: Walking

cochesecochese

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
So I just finished with the whole 'Walk the World' section of the game and got the staff credits. Is there anything else to this game? I already walk a shit ton as it is and there is just no way we'll ever walk to Mars. It's even more hopeless than Noby Noby Boy.

Any reason I shouldn't ditch this?

If it taught you how to walk then I think you got your money's worth.

/me hears the faint sound of Nintendo shareholders laughing in the distance

Not sure how much fun replay value you can really get out of a game thats based on a person having to walk to play the game. Exciting...

p.s. ditch it

Same boat but I'm keeping mine as I can't get much for it and its still a pretty good little program to keep track of your movement during the day.

[quote name='Kerig']If it taught you how to walk then I think you got your money's worth.

/me hears the faint sound of Nintendo shareholders laughing in the distance[/QUOTE]
I got it in the BB B2G1 glitch earlier this summer. So yes, it was worth $0.

I've stopped checking in daily since the messages and advice the program spits out get really repetitive. It's still nice checking out the charts every now and then. Besides, all it really needs is for me to toss the pedometer in my pocket every morning. It's the only game I "play" every day.

bread's done
Back