**FREE** Gears of War 2 Map Pack Code

G3 Steve-O

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I bought Gears 2 the Day it Came out. Got the Flashback Map Pack Code. 2 months Later my 360 Died and I sold all my 360 Stuff. Just got a new 360 and picked up the Gears 2 GOTY. It still comes with the Code for the Flashback Map Pack. So instead of throwing it away I was looking to see if ANYONE needs it who may have bought the game USED from Gamestop or Gamecrazy or somewhere and the code wasnt included. Whoever wants it just message my Xbox Live Gamertag and Ill send you the Code. Thanks.

Gamertag is:
Halloween Steve

Hey, you are sure that not a code for all the maps? I also just bought a GOTY because it was 10$ and it was not a Flashback map pack.

If it's the game of the year it should come with the All Fronts Code which is all the map packs including the flashback map pack.

There were 2 download cards inside. Each had 2 codes on it.
1 card was the ALL FRONTS collection with the extra chapter and the other code was a 48 hr live trial.

2nd card was the Flashback Map Pack Code and a code for a 48 hr live trial.

I triple checked before posting this that I had in fact downloaded all the maps properly. So everything is OK.
Dont remember who I sent it to but have fun,

I could use the 48 hr code if you dont mind giving it up.

[quote name='G3 Steve-O']There were 2 download cards inside. Each had 2 codes on it.
1 card was the ALL FRONTS collection with the extra chapter and the other code was a 48 hr live trial.

2nd card was the Flashback Map Pack Code and a code for a 48 hr live trial.

I triple checked before posting this that I had in fact downloaded all the maps properly. So everything is OK.
Dont remember who I sent it to but have fun,[/QUOTE]

You sent it to me. Thanks alot, Ill make sure I put it to use.

[quote name='G3 Steve-O']if anyone wants the 2 48 hr codes send me a message on live.[/QUOTE]

I tryed to send you a messege

i've actually found a couple of these by checking the cases at blockbuster and gamestop whenever i go in there. the employees have always been nice and said that I could take them too

ttocshsoj: What, the All Fronts codes, 48hr codes or the Flashback map pack codes? If you are finding All Fronts or Flashback map pack ones, that would be awesome to say the least.

I would greatly appreciate an All Fronts or Flashback map code if anyone has an extra. I got the original for Christmas the year it came out and refuse to re-buy it for the maps. I'm not that interested in the multiplayer maps, but the single player ones are tempting.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']ttocshsoj: What, the All Fronts codes, 48hr codes or the Flashback map pack codes? If you are finding All Fronts or Flashback map pack ones, that would be awesome to say the least.[/QUOTE]
it's always the 48hr and flashback map codes. I have been able to hook up quite a few friends this way

[quote name='BitLooter']I tried sending you a message, but XBL tells me I need gold to do that. Bit of a catch-22, there.[/QUOTE]

Here is the thing it says you need gold to send messages if you send them from the website but you can send them even if you don't have gold from your 360

and to anyone i also have a flashback map pack code form my gow2 GOTY if anyone wants it ill trade it for a 1 month time card

bread's done
Back