Amazon Dotd Fossil Fighters Nintendo DS $21.98

Chlorox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Amazon's deal of the day is Fossil Fighters on the Nintendo DS pretty good game. It's very similar to pokemon but I thought the battles were more enjoyable and strategic. You also dig up your fossils and clean them. Lots of fun but be warned it is a little childish.

Link: Fossil Fighters

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a great price, best buy has had it on sale for 19.99, this one is destined for the bargain bin so I will wait till it gets there or until copies start going cheaper used.

if this were somewhere closer to $14.98, I may have bit. But seeing as how I passed on $19.99 at best buy, no thanks.

It was $19.99 at Amazon last week. I doubt if it will drop much lower because it is a Nintendo first-party title, but you never know.

One of the few games my GF actually played through. It's not my cup of tea, and definately not the greatest deal. I'll buy it used for $10 eventually.

[quote name='ebay33']It was $19.99 at Amazon last week. I doubt if it will drop much lower because it is a Nintendo first-party title, but you never know.[/QUOTE]

rhythm heaven dropped pretty low

[quote name='Ed_']Wasn't this like $4 last year?I think I bought it then and gave it away.[/QUOTE]
This. Amazon was selling it on the CHEAP (less than $5) about 4 months or so back...

[quote name='Guerrilla']This. Amazon was selling it on the CHEAP (less than $5) about 4 months or so back...[/QUOTE]
Damn that would have been a hell of a deal. I would actually repurchase the game at that price. Anyways I was just pointing this out for those that maybe missed out on prior deals I think it's worth at the very least $20 I did get a lot of enjoyment out of the game.

Rhythem heaven was 9.99 at amazon over Xmas. I bought it and didn't like it, its a really stupid and almost unplayable game. But I downloaded a save (I have a gameshark that lets me backup and download saves to my carts) with all the games unlocked so I should be able to get at least some enjoyment out of it through that.

I think I will really like fossil fighters but I have a ton of games now, so I will just wait for it to drop further or buy it used when it gets cheap. I definitely think this one will drop further.

bread's done
Back