Anyone ever play Psychonauts as a BC game on the 360?

Ruahrc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ironic that, I just got matched for Psychonauts xbox on Goozex today, the same day that it goes on sale for $2 on Steam. I'm curious, has anyone played this game on the 360 using the BC? Were there any issues with graphics, performance, etc? If the experience is subpar I'd pay the $2 on the Steam version and just re-Goozex the one I'm going to get in the mail, but if it plays fine I'd rather use my 360 controller and play on my big TV instead. Plus "free" from goozex is still less than $2.

So, anyone out there play Psychonauts on the 360? Should I just stick with the console version or go for the PC version?

P.S. My PC isn't the greatest anymore but should have no problem handling Psychonauts as it is a Athlon 64 X2 4800+ and 1GB RAM. Video card is an 1900GT.

Ruahrc

I played it on 360 a few months ago, and I didn't see any performance issues. However, I kept having the colors on Raz's outfit go funny after opening any menu. They would eventually reset to normal after the next cutscene, so I never worried about it too much.

[quote name='Ruahrc']Plus "free" from goozex is still less than $2.[/QUOTE]

Isn't it a dollar for a trade on Goozex (or are you one of those "school" folx)

bread's done
Back