Xbox 360 accessories?

BombSquad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just bought an xbox arcade and it basically came with nothing. However, the only thing I really want is a headset and some sort of chargeable battery pack for the wireless controller. Anybody know any good deals on where to purchase these two items? Thanks in advance!

Also, a cheap ass subscription card won't hurt either!

If you want a nice headset, get to your local Best Buy ASAP and see if they have any of the Endwar bundles... Game and a wireless MS headset for $20...

AFAIK, 1 year sub cards are $30 at Wal-Mart or at Amazon... Check the threads in Deals...

Unfortunately, I already checked for the endwar bundles earlier this week and they were sold out everywhere. And the walmart xbox live are back up to 40 right?

Do you need a hard disk? I bought the arcade version back when amazon had that $100 credit thing and I bought the 60gb live starter pack which included the hard drive, headset, and 3 months worth of live. I think it was about 85 on amazon which I found to be an okay deal (although don't forget I had that discount)

Ruahrc

play and charge kits are roughly $15 ish, at TRU and Amazon. Comes with a rechargable battery pack and a usb cord to charge it as well as play as you...charge. should that battery ever fail, you can still use it with the chord and play as if you had a wired controller.

another option for a headset is, the messanger kit. Look for the ones that also give you 1 month of XBL for the most bang for your buck. They go for $29.99, come with a headset, 1 mo XBL code card, and a messanger pad...which will match your arcade controller as well as give you the speedy ability to message friends or input quick character names.

I ended up buying the plantronic wired headset for 10 bucks on amazon as well as the play and charge battery pack for 14 bucks... I think that's the cheapest I've found so far. Also purchased that 12 month xbl on amazon. Thanks!

However, I did see that messenger kit but I don't really see much use for a messenger pad. Thanks though!

bread's done
Back