game_fanatic's BST thread! Halo Figures, Pics Available! Also, PS2/PSX/Xbox games!

game_fanatic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Welcome to my first official BST list! Looking to clear some space in the basement, so I'm selling some stuff I don't need/want/use! Check out my items, and shoot me a PM if you're interested. Most of the items are complete and in great shape, but if they are missing anything I will indicate as such. Don't be afraid to shoot me a counter offer, the worse I can say is 'No Thanks!' I would prefer to ship, since most of the items are not worth meeting up for and my transportation is spotty, but some of the more expensive/heavy items I wouldn't mind meeting up for. Looking for Paypal or Canada Post Money Order.

All Prices Include Shipping!!

Downloadable Content
Forza Motorsport 3 Legends Car Pack/Sidewinder Proving Grounds/Benchmark High Speed Ring (Xbox 360, d'uh!)-$10
The Saboteur 'The Midnight Show' Voucher (PS3)-$2

Xbox 360
Nothing at the moment!

PS2
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War-$5
The Getaway-$5
The Getaway: Black Monday-$5
*Take both Getaway games for $7!!*
Gran Turismo 3-$10
Gran Turismo 4-$10
*Take both Gran Turismo games for $15!!*
Grand Theft Auto III-$5
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City-$5
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas-$5
NHL 2K7-$2.10
NHL 2002-$2.10
*Take both NHL games for $3!!*
SOCOM: US Navy Seals (w/ Headset)-$15
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3-$2.10

Xbox
Advent Rising-$5
Amped-$2.10
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition (Platinum Hits)-$20
Far Cry: Instincts-$5
Forza Motorsport-$2.10
MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf (Disc + Case only)-$2.10
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon-$5
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3-$5
Unreal Championship-$2.10
Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict-$2.10
*Take both Unreal Championship games for $3!!*

PlayStation Portable
Death Jr. (Sealed)-$10
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee-$10

PlayStation
Colony Wars-$10
ESPN 1Xtreme Games-$2.10
Gran Turismo-$5
Hot Shots Golf 2 (No Manual)-$5
Syphon Filter 2-$5
WWF Warzone-$2.10

GameCube
Tales of Symphonia (Disc 1 + 2 only!)-$20

HD DVD
King Kong-$2.10

Toys (Prices do not include shipping given their larger size; shipping can be estimated with a postal code, or pick-up can be arranged if you're in the North York area.)

All Halo figures are brand new in their boxes, and the boxes themselves are in great shape, save for some retaining the price tags from the point of purchase.

Wants; Not too many wants, but the ones I'm interested in are rare/extremely rare! PM me with a price and we can work something out!
Armored Core: Project Phantasma (PSX)
Bioshock: Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (PSX)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (GameCube)
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Collector's Edition (PS3)
WarCraft III Collector's Edition (PC/Mac)
Xenogears (PSX)
Xenosaga: Episode III (Only need Disc 1 +2) (PS2)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just out of curiousity... the 60 GB HDD wouldn't possibly come with the transfer cable, would it? I'm f-ing sick of my damn 20 GB right now!

[quote name='craig64']Just out of curiousity... the 60 GB HDD wouldn't possibly come with the transfer cable, would it? I'm f-ing sick of my damn 20 GB right now![/QUOTE]

It does not, unfortunately. The 60GB's never came with a transfer cable, only the first batch of 120GB Elite bundles, I believe. However, I was able to transfer over all my DLC/game saves using a combination of Gamertag recovering and a 256MB memory card, which I am also selling heh.

Oh yeah, I guess gamertag recovery would pretty much work, eh? Considering the only thing taking up space on my HDD really is some downloaded games. I'll let you know once I get paid. You wouldn't be interested in any trades of any sort, would you?

Nah sorry Craig (it feels weird to type that since my name is Craig too heh) but I have a huuge backlog of games as it is, and I'm trying to get my Paypal balance up the point where I can transfer money into my bank account without having to pay fees heh. Gots to pay the utilities, ya know. Thanks for the interest!

That's fair, and totally understandable. I'll check in with you after pay day for sure though.

Awesome about the same name though. hehe

bread's done
Back