[DEAD] Toy Soldiers XBLA Giveaway from GamingSurvival.com

NJMane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
118 (100%)
LINK TO GIVEAWAY

Microsoft has been nice enough to provide my website, GamingSurvival.com, with 3 extra codes for the upcoming XBLA game, Toy Soldiers. So we will be giving them all away to our readers for your input.

Toy Soldier Game Description:
Put your foot soldiers, snipers, cavalry, and fighter pilots to the test in Toy Soldiers. Poised to be a smash hit on Xbox LIVE® Arcade, Toy Soldiers is an action-packed strategy-based game in which players command antique WWI toy soldiers vying for control of the trench-filled battlefields of Europe. Deploy an exciting arsenal such as tanks, cavalry, biplanes, and flamethrowers in vintage WWI toy dioramas. Developed by Signal Studios exclusively for Xbox 360, Toy Soldiers allows you to take control of individual units or control the entire battlefield from a strategic view. Integrating multiple game genres and world-class visuals, Toy Soldiers is a unique and action-packed entertainment experience!

• Toy battles: Experience epic action-packed battles with more than 50 unique units across two distinct armies, across five unique maps with their own special characteristics and multiplayer options.
  • Easy-to-pick-up controls: Soldiers can fight on their own, or be controlled from a third-person mode.
  • An arsenal of weapons: Fly planes, zeppelins, and even drive tanks to help your unit succeed in protecting its base.
  • Multiplayer: Split screen allows you to easily fight in head-to-head battles with friends over Xbox LIVE, or on the same console.
  • Miniaturized mayhem: Unique game visuals and post-effects capture the imagination and provide real world historical events in a playful toy-like miniature world.
The giveaway is simple. Take a look around the site and post a comment in the "Toy Soldiers Giveaway" topic of what you like, dislike, etc (has to be constructive or it wont count). We are trying to build a great review site and this is our way of thanking you for your input. Please provide a valid email address so that we can contact you if you are the winner. The contest will close at 11:59 am EST on March 3, 2010 and the winner will be contacted shortly thereafter. Thanks in advance for the input on the site.

LINK TO GIVEAWAY

Last edited by a moderator:
All comments added at or before 11:59am EST will be entered to win. The 3 winners will be contacted via email by the end of the business day. Good luck and thank you all for the input.

[quote name='NJMane']Winners have been emailed:

Teddybass

eugaet

Andrew B.

If those are the names you provided check you email![/QUOTE]

Thanks! I've been trying to win the game through their twitter contest for the last 2 or 3 days but was always too slow... I guess I was lucky anyway, thanks a lot, can't wait to play the game

bread's done
Back