10% Off $39.99 Or More + Free Shipping Gamestop.com

Thanks OP, anyone else having trouble getting this to work on a preorder? I am trying to buy Metro 2033 with it and it says it wont work with the item in my cart.

didn't stack with edge for me

edit: nevermind im retarded and still had an old code logged in my cart. works fine with edge.

[quote name='GenPirate']Thanks OP, anyone else having trouble getting this to work on a preorder? I am trying to buy Metro 2033 with it and it says it wont work with the item in my cart.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to do the same thing as you and it isn't working. Are you doing in-store pickup?

[quote name='j_daddy']wow......a whole 4-6 dollars off.......:joystick:.......Where's the deal.....[/QUOTE]

I've underlined the deal for you. Some of us have trade-in credit to use

If your buying a used game using CAG16 + Edge gives you a better deal then using FG10 + Edge. It's only about ~6% difference but hey it's more money you save. Remember this CAG16 and Edge only works on used games. The FG10 code is better if you are buying a new game. Also I'm pretty sure this has been posted elsewhere

I'm noticing that the FG10 code works on Xbox 360 Hard Drives, including the Live Starter Pack. Could work on other accessories that promos don't normally effect.

Hi guys, need some help:

I used a code like this last month to pre-order Dragon Age Awakenings and The Last Remnant. The Last Remnant shipped already. If i cancel Dragon Age Awakenings now, will they try to charge me a shipping fee since Last Remnant already shipped for free?

[quote name='Armor42']I've underlined the deal for you. Some of us have trade-in credit to use[/QUOTE]

which will cost us tax when used online

[quote name='Armor42']I've underlined the deal for you. Some of us have trade-in credit to use[/QUOTE]

i found your problem.
you must have SEVERE trade-in credit with Gamestop or be crazy in order to call this a deal.
lol

[quote name='sillymonkey321']Hi guys, need some help:

I used a code like this last month to pre-order Dragon Age Awakenings and The Last Remnant. The Last Remnant shipped already. If i cancel Dragon Age Awakenings now, will they try to charge me a shipping fee since Last Remnant already shipped for free?[/QUOTE]

In my experience if you cancel out the rest of your order, the order will just go to a closed status and they won't charge you anything else.

[quote name='Armor42']I'm trying to do the same thing as you and it isn't working. Are you doing in-store pickup?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I was trying to do the free value shipping.

bread's done
Back