Yakuza 2

AionTelos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
I've looked around a few sites and haven't found much of a deal on it. I checked around amazon and ebay and the lowest I could get was around 30ish with shipping.

I'm not aware of many places that would sell it if anyone knows of anywhere...

I found one randomly in Denton TX at a Blockbuster for $10 disc only. PM me and I might be able to pick it up for you. I see it sometimes at GS $20 new (I think, so $15 used and Edge card=another 10% off) Hope this helps!

[quote name='dingo_stole_mybaby']I found one randomly in Denton TX at a Blockbuster for $10 disc only. PM me and I might be able to pick it up for you. I see it sometimes at GS $20 new (I think, so $15 used and Edge card=another 10% off) Hope this helps![/QUOTE]

I did see it at gamestop but the closest one was 40 miles away.

Also, i'm a prick about how my games look so I can't have a disc only ^^;

If a better deal isn't known of, I might be PM'ing you...

If you happen upon a game with no case etc, don't fret. I am the same way, everything has to be original. I use videogameinstructionbooklets.com to order case and manual. I think it comes to like $7 shipped for the combo, but it's worth it if you can find the game cheap. I bought Farcry 2 case/manual and Army of Two case/manual, both arrived in mint condition.

I'm in the exact same spot as you. I enjoyed the demo of Yakuza 3 so I bought Yakuza 1 for $10 at GameStop, but no luck finding 2 on the cheap. GameStop guy says another GameStop has it... in the state above me.

I can't say I'm willing to put out $30 for ANY PS2 game.

[quote name='Vulgarism']It's extremely YMMV, but check Best Buy. It's $20 there, and I found one copy a few months ago... You might get lucky![/QUOTE]

Actually, it's down to $14.99 at Best Buy. Just bought one a few weeks ago and saw it for that price at a different one.

bread's done
Back