Victoria Jackson: Legit Bag of Hammers or Kaufman-esque Savant?

Maybe it's her voice but it looks like a Poe's law to me. Like, a huge rickroll on EVERYONE, just like that anti-spore.com website.

Yeah it's a train wreck.

Was the F&F host bagging on O'Reilly with his "word of the day" jab?Penalty on the play, violation of the glass house rule.

I thought "Not that Victoria Jackson..."

Wtf happened to her?

Never mind, i see now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm voting troll. It's definitely not in Kaufman's league, but she's still pretty good. The Glenn Beck line, the "hold our signs up like this," and her hand movements/facial expressions/mannerisms are all in line with her SNL/stand up skits.

She's legit. I've seen her work, she's nowhere near Kaufman-level genius. Then again, nobody is. What's amazing about it is that some people believe she's trolling and, in that sense, she actually becomes a troll. She's so far right she comes left again and becomes a parody of Fox News conservatism.

It's astounding that people can believe such preposterous things that we can't even accept that they actually believe them.

[quote name='bmulligan']I can think of at least 219 people who are dumber than that one bag of hammers. Sorry, make that 220.[/QUOTE]

Isn't 219 the same number that voted for cap-and-trade? But I digress, you forgot about the Senate.

[quote name='bmulligan']I can think of at least 219 people who are dumber than that one bag of hammers. Sorry, make that 220.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='elprincipe']Isn't 219 the same number that voted for cap-and-trade? But I digress, you forgot about the Senate.[/QUOTE]

You conservatives are a real laugh riot.

[quote name='spmahn']Maybe she should make some use of all those shares of U-62 she bought and put her message on the air.[/QUOTE]

This wins the thread.

bread's done
Back