GOD OF WAR I II III Soundtrack for FREE (legal download)

[quote name='mrwogs2']Working fine here, although the DL speed is painfully slow - 40k/sec.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, mine was 19 kb/s :whistle2:#

Man, after DL'ing for 5 hours, at 75% complete, I lost my connection to the server. Anyone successfully DL the zip file? I'd love to get a copy.

[quote name='mrwogs2']Man, after DL'ing for 5 hours, at 75% complete, I lost my connection to the server. Anyone successfully DL the zip file? I'd love to get a copy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...mine downloaded successfully.
Took nowhere near 5 hours either... maybe an hour, tops.

This should be taken down. The link came with the UE so only for those who bought the UE. If you didnt buy it, basically you are stealing it.

No. Not theft. This music is offered freely through a publicly-accessible URL. If the IP owner wants to only offer it to those who made a purchase, then it should be provided through another means.

Again, this is not theft. It is freely available on the internet for anyone with knowledge of the URL to access.

In case I wasn't clear, the law states that it is legal to publicize the address and for others to take advantage of it because it is at a public URL that anyone can access. The site hosting the link belongs to the IP owner. The owner is basically providing it for free right now, according to the law.

There is nothing illegal going on here.

[quote name='darknight88']This should be taken down. The link came with the UE so only for those who bought the UE. If you didnt buy it, basically you are stealing it.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure they know that others are getting it. If they wanted to, it can be taken down.

if you guys are having problem with a slow download speed, use a download manager. i was downloading at 2mb/sec ^^

You are my hero. Ive been looking for some God of War tracks recently and you fulfilled my wish.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']are you fuck ing serious , why did I buy the damn Ult. Edition :hot:[/QUOTE]
I feel sorry for anyone who paid that much for a digital soundtrack only. Also, this has been available since the day GOW III came out. Surprised it took this long for people to find it.

bread's done
Back