Impulse Weekend Deals - 6/10-13

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)

East India Company Collection $22.49 (25% off) [Includes East India Company and Pirate Bay, Privateer, Battle of Trafalgar addons]
Titan Quest Gold $9.99 (50% off) [Includes Titan Quest and Immortal Throne]
Indie Strategy Bundle $14.98 (50% off) [Includes Space Rangers 2: Dominators and Flotilla]
Scorpion: Disfigured $11.99 (40% off)
Devil May Cry 4 $9.99 (50% off)

Sherlock Holmes Titles:
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened $12.99 (35% off)
Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis $12.99 (35% off)
Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper $12.99 (35% off)
Sherlock Holmes Sleuth Pack $32.49 (35% off) [Includes the above 3 games]

Metacritic:
East India Company (67)
East India Company: Privateer (63)
Titan Quest (77)
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne (80)
Space Rangers 2: Dominators (84)
Flotilla (71)
Scorpion: Disfigured (44)
Devil May Cry 4 (78)
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened (72)
Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis (71)
Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper (73)

Demos:
East India Company
Titan Quest
Space Rangers 2: Dominators
Flotilla
Scorpion: Disfigured
Devil May Cry 4
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened
Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis
Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper

Last edited by a moderator:
Devil May Cry 4 for $9.99 is great it is still $29.99 on steam (where I really want it) and has only been on sale for about $24.99 (I think). I would bite if this was on steam. Thanks OP anyways.

[quote name='Muitabui']thinking bout Titan quest after exhausting Torchlight[/QUOTE]

Go for it!

Titan Quest is a ton of fun, and much more engaging than Torchlight was. I've played Diablo, Diablo 2, Torchlight, and now Titan Quest... I know stuff. (lol)

Gameplay is very good. You don't get a pet to carry stuff, but you can have multiple familiars of different types (example: 2 wolves and a nymph with a bow, which last until they die, PLUS a pair of harpies that you summoned with a scroll that last for 3 minutes). Your inventory capacity grows over time. BUT better than having a pet is that you don't have to identify anything - loot falls pre-identified, so you can just carry the good stuff and teleport home about once an hour to sell it off. No need to stop and manage all your crap every 5 minutes like in Torchlight and Diablo.

Only caveat: I've seen Titan Quest Gold for $5 frequently on the online sites. I bought it for $5 from Steam. I bought it for $5 for a friend on D2D so we could play MP. I think I've seen it for $5 on Gamers Gate. $10 is a fine price for about 80 hours of game play, but if you're feeling stingy you could wait and get a better deal, I'm sure. It's also always $10 at amazon, if you want a physical copy.

bread's done
Back