Avatar: The Last Airbender - Complete Book 1 Collector's Edition $19.99

Has anyone checked these discs out yet? How different are they from the original edition? I don't have the first one any more, so this new one seems like the obvious choice, but is the added material worth another look?

[quote name='schopaia']Has anyone checked these discs out yet? How different are they from the original edition? I don't have the first one any more, so this new one seems like the obvious choice, but is the added material worth another look?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Muitabui']anything special besides the documentary included in this edition?[/QUOTE]

With the collector's edition, all you're getting is fancy outside box, a 20-minute documentary, and a 47 page booklet of artwork. Besides that, the complete, regular first book is tucked inside the box. Kind of a rip-off of a studio milking the series in light of the interest in the movie, but at this price, it's a great deal.

717RzZZW-3L._AA300_.jpg

[quote name='knight19']Pretty amazing deal, I preordered at $26.49 and haven't watched it yet.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Interstella 5555']fuck me, and I bought this a few weeks ago for $27.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've been watching the price on these. My sweet spot for all the books was $19.99, and this is the first to go that low since I've been watching during the past month or so.

I own all of book 1 already in those individually released DVDs, but as a hearing-impaired person, I really need closed-captioning. For some stupid reason, the stand-alone DVDs didn't have closed-captioning while the box sets did.

Went ahead and bought this.

[quote name='knight19']Pretty amazing deal, I preordered at $26.49 and haven't watched it yet.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I watched the first episode the other day... On Netflix...:roll::lol:

[quote name='Slappybob']Man i wish they would do blu ray[/QUOTE]

For the hundredth time, this show was not produced in HD. A Blu-ray release will not happen.

bread's done
Back