YMMV The Crazies Blu-Ray $20 at Walmart

Gears24

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Don't know if you guys would considered this a deal but I seen The Crazies Blu-Ray edition at my local Wal-Mart for $20.
The Wal-Mart i seen in it was Schererville Indiana if that matters so YMMV

Got a link to a scan?

[quote name='snipermike']It's in best buy's ad next week for 12.99 along with a few other blurays[/QUOTE]

[quote name='snipermike']It's in best buy's ad next week for 12.99 along with a few other blurays[/QUOTE]

Where do you see this? I haven't even seen next week's ad for BB.. Target's was posted elsewhere though

Yeah I've haven't seen the best buy ad do you have the link?

I had The Crazies on my Amazon wish list for the last couple weeks and it had been 18.99 for awhile...then a couple days or so ago it suddenly jumped to 26.99. I really don't understand Amazon's rollercoaster pricing system.

[quote name='Burchamj']I wonder if its the 1973 version?[/QUOTE]

I'm looking at the Best Buy ad right now and Timothy Olyphant's face is on the spine.

[quote name='Metrock']Got a link to a scan?[/QUOTE]

CAG doesn't allow scans. However, if you look at the top of this forum, it says "Best Buy Ad 8/1-8/7."

[quote name='JoshTX']I had The Crazies on my Amazon wish list for the last couple weeks and it had been 18.99 for awhile...then a couple days or so ago it suddenly jumped to 26.99. I really don't understand Amazon's rollercoaster pricing system.[/QUOTE]It's pretty easy. They drop prices to match some retailers or if they feel inclined, they will drop a price on an item until enough buyers nibble and then the prices will go back up.

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']CAG doesn't allow scans. However, if you look at the top of this forum, it says "Best Buy Ad 8/1-8/7."[/QUOTE]

How bout that wasn't posted when me and others were asking about it??

[quote name='Metrock']How bout that wasn't posted when me and others were asking about it??[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. Didn't see the dates. I keep forgetting that this forum is frequented far less often.

bread's done
Back