Cheap PC Games

funsocaltiger

CAGiversary!
Hey guys,

I am building a brand new computer now after 7 years (i7-860 rig). I literally have not bought a PC game in 5+ years due to my PC being totally outdated (2.8 Ghz P4 HT). Can someone recommend me cheap sources of PC games? I am thinking

funsocaltiger,

I would recommend that since Direct2Drive has a sale on Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition, you should try to spend $20 on that. I believe that is a good game. Also, if you like any other games such as Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, this is good too. They have that usually in the 10 dollars and under pile. I would have thought though that there were plenty of sales in July (Steam had their late June/early July Summer Sale), Direct2Drive had a brief (ongoing) sale where you can get a game originally anything above 5 dollars you can use a $5 dollar coupon to lower the price (it is not $15 dollars or above). Also, THQ had a sale on games which you could have been able to register on Steam (I bought Saints Row 2 and War Hammer for $12.50) they also had Metro 2033 on sale for $12.50. I believe also that EA currently has Dragon Age on sale for $20 dollars and Gamer's Gate has the game for $15. There are usually some good games on sale you just have to look in the Video Game Deals. There were so many this year that I have many I have not played yet.

I hope this helps you a little.

bread's done
Back