Castle Crashers King Figurine and Swag on Aggrogate

WNightBlade

CAG Veteran
Aggrogate.com is holding its first merchandise giveaway. We recently got a bunch of swag from The Behemoth because of the PSN release of Castle Crashers, and we're going to parcel it out to five readers.

king1.jpg

Grand prize is this King figurine with base, scepter, shield, sword, axe, mace, fish, and clear display case. Runners-up can get: a chicken orb squeezy ball with information stickers, a Castle Crashers helmet keychain, a Castle Crashers phone charm with Shepard Fairey-style Hope sticker, or a Castle Crashers phone charm with a hand full of Castle Crashers/The Behemoth pins.

castlecrashersswag.jpg

To enter, visit the contest page here for full details of the rules, then email Aggrogate with your favorite Castle Crashers character/orb/weapon combination with a clever/funny explanation. After the submissions are compiled September 9, Aggrogate's editorial staff will determine the winners.

That king is da king! It has been so long since i played i have to go back to remember what everything does. Thanks for this my friend signed up already to.

I won the buttons, While not the highest up there I admit... It did get me a phone charm which was all I entered for. Thanks so much OP =3

[quote name='admiralvic']I won the buttons, While not the highest up there I admit... It did get me a phone charm which was all I entered for. Thanks so much OP =3[/QUOTE]
I'm guessing they emailed you back to let you know that you won? If so I guess I didn't win anything. Dang. That King figurine eludes me once again :cry:

..shit, this contest ended didn't it... (Guess who just sent an email?) Ugh. Don't bump dead shit people! >.>

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I'm guessing they emailed you back to let you know that you won? If so I guess I didn't win anything. Dang. That King figurine eludes me once again :cry:[/QUOTE]
Yeah they did, I should have won one from the contest I posted here that no one cared about, and personally I think the thing looks ugly as sin... So if you want maybe we can work something out for my Autographed king figure if you like =3

[quote name='admiralvic']Yeah they did, I should have won one from the contest I posted here that no one cared about, and personally I think the thing looks ugly as sin... So if you want maybe we can work something out for my Autographed king figure if you like =3[/QUOTE]
PM sent :D

bread's done
Back