Do good DS games ever go on sale

needler420

Banned
I have my ds lite with 1 game for a year chrono trigger.

Will any of these titles ever be 9.99 or lower new?

Metroid prime hunters
Castlevania dawn of sorrow
Castlevania order of ecclesia
The legend of zelda phantom hour galss
Mario kart DS
New super mario bros
Pokemon heartgold/soulsilver
Legend of zelda spirit tracks
Mario and luigi bowsers inside story
Dragon ball origins
Yoshi island DS
Mario and Luigi partners in time
Sonic rush
Super mario 64 DS

Someone had Dawn of Sorrow for $9.99 for the longest time.. I think it was Best Buy.. as for the others.. officially, probably not. Not without a coupon of some sort, anyway.

None will ever be lower than $10. I got Metroid Prime Hunters for $9.xx at Target Clearance but that was after the Christmas the year it came out.

First party Nintendo games never get down to 9.99. Specifically not Mario/Zelda/Metroid titles, unless they're being clearanced as really bad sellers. I think the last time I saw one that low it was Polarium, and that was a launch title. Okay... True Swing Golf was too. But that's about it.

Metroid Prime Hunters, Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, Mario and Luigi Partners in Time and Yoshi's Island DS are long out of print, so I think finding them at all for MSRP will be hard enough.

For like 2 years, Amazon had Sonic Rush for under $15, though it has crept back up as of late. For a while, they had it at around $11 and change.

As far as "Good" DS games, how did Dragon Ball Origins make it to your list? tee hee hee. Just kidding. Amazon has it for 11.34 w/free shipping right now.

Dang i really wish i could have caught that Metroid or castlevania deal ive been waiting the longest to get a 1st party good mario game for the cheap.

i see space invaders extreme 2 is 4.99 New hopefully i can get a chance to run up to gamestop before it ends wish they had it online :(

You have to pick and choose what to be cheap on. Nintendo first party games usually aren't a good idea since most of them are out of print before they hit $20. Your best bet for getting the out of print ones cheap is to use Goozex. Buy 2 Get 1 Free should be happening in the next few months at some stores (TRU, Best Buy, Amazon) so pick up what you want then.

NEVER use eBay though. Most DS games on there are bootlegged.

Dragonball Origins seems to hit 10 pretty often. I want a copy of super princess peach but I refuse to pay 40 dollars for it.

I also was able to get dawn of sorrow for $10....of course some games, ie Zelda, I will pay full price for just because its worth it and I don't mind shelling out $35 for ds games. It's better than the $50-$60 for other systems.

I was able to get super princess peach from tru during one of there b1g1 sales...thats the only store that I ever see carry it.

bread's done
Back