Revoltech Fate/stay night Saber figure - Brand New!

dv8mad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
725 (100%)
Hey there! Just trying to get some more followers and, since everyone seems to be into the freebies, I figured I would give something out as well, nothing big, but what do you expect? I'm poor! :lol:

The contest is open from now until Black Friday. There are many ways to gain entry into the drawing, so have a look! Just a single ticket can make you the winner, so simply take the first step if you'd like!

Here is a link to the figure in question.

1 entry ticket - Follow me on Twitter (Already following? You already have one entry.)

2 entry tickets - Retweet any message posted for this contest.

3 entry tickets - Join dv8CAG.com.

The winner will be contacted via Twitter or via the dv8CAG.com private message system by November 29th.

Good luck!

Well, I don't have a Twitter account, but I do have a dv8CAG account, heh. Saber is a great character and I've already got one of her from Alter which cost me $64 or so :p

Couldn't hurt to enter for this one :3

I just enter all the 3 way. I already have 2 cheap figurines of her, but she is my favorite anime character.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Following on Twitter, Retweeted, and joined the website. Thanks for the figure contest! Loved the Fate/Stay Night series and Saber!

[quote name='missingno81']That ones pretty old, I saw someone selling their for $5.[/QUOTE]

Um ok, nice threadcrapping there. It's not like he's selling it, he's giving it away. And if you saw someone selling it for $5, you probably should have bought it.

Dv8 was selling it for 1500 yen, which is more than a fair price. A quick search on ebay shows that it last sold at $14.99 (+$12 shipping) and $19.99 (+$20 shipping). The only one that sold for $5.99 (+$5.00) is loose.

[quote name='missingno81']That ones pretty old, I saw someone selling their for $5.[/QUOTE]

This post is pretty lame, I saw at least 14 better ones before it. :rofl:

I joined your twitter group dv8, already signed up for your website months ago. Just one tip, just make a generic tweet you want people to tweet about either going to your website or twitter page and have everybody tweet that, that pretty much seems to be the norm.

If it's that cheap it's probably a bootleg, and I only know one cocksucker on this site that likes bootlegs... now if you want to be the second feel free.

Followed and retweeted, thanks for the contest OP.

Twitter name: @FSNsaber

dv8cag name: Kotomine

Last edited by a moderator:
ONLY UGLY NOOBS USE DV8CAG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

....shit.. I'm on there.

ATTENTION! Your awesome Most Glorious Overlord commands all of you minions to sign up for dv8CAG and to enter this contest! You shall do it now or be forsaken from your Most Glorious Overlords realm!

[quote name='georox']ONLY UGLY NOOBS USE DV8CAG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

....shit.. I'm on there.[/QUOTE]

The theory holds true so far then.

Still going! Get in before black Friday. ;)

[quote name='FFX2']Sweet im a fan of the anime!

Followed and tweeted @z7enZ[/QUOTE]

:applause:Congrats!:applause:

I'll contact you via Twitter as well. Please send me your shipping info via PM.

bread's done
Back