Best Buy Ad - (10/31-11/06) - Blu prices

integrafied1

CAGiversary!
Toy Story 3 (4-disc combo pack) - $24.99
Toy Story 3 single disc - $19.99 (dvd $15.99)
Toy Story Ultimate Toy Box Collection (10-disc blu/dvd set) - $64.99

*Save $5.00 when you buy Toy Story 3 on blu plus any one of the following*
Toy Story - $24.99 ($29.99 when purchased alone)
Toy Story 2 - $24.99 ($29.99 when purchased alone)
Cars: Mater's Tall Tales- $19.99 ($24.99 when purchased alone)
Toy Story 3 for PS3 - $34.99 ($39.99 when purchased alone)
Pixar Plush Pack Character Set - $12.99 ($17.99 when purchased alone)

The Pacific - $56.99 (dvd $42.99) (BB exclusive bonus disc)
V Season one - $34.99 (dvd $27.99) (BB exclusive steelbook packaging)
Band of Brothers - $49.99 (dvd $39.99)
The Sound of Music - $22.99
The Sound of Music Collector's Edition - $59.99
Metallica Big Four Tour - $24.99 (dvd $19.99)

$12.99
Killers
Daybreakers
From Paris With Love
Gamer

Katt Williams 9 Lives - (dvd $12.99)

$3.49 (dvd)
Jaws 3
Uncle Buck
Training Day
The Assassination of Jesse James

*Info thanks to CES at Blu-ray.com*

Last edited by a moderator:
kinda disappointed that they have mater's tales 24.99 with a save $5.00 with TS3 purchase and everyone else has it for 19.99... so... no savings...

and last time they had a deal like that... it didn't price match right.

Also, it's not listed here, but the "Big 4 Tour" (Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax) 2-disc concert set is onsale 10/31-11/6 for $24.99 for blu-ray. DVD is $19.99. I'm picking this up for sure, as I am a huge fan of all these bands!

[quote name='mightymek']Also, it's not listed here, but the "Big 4 Tour" (Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax) 2-disc concert set is onsale 10/31-11/6 for $24.99 for blu-ray. DVD is $19.99. I'm picking this up for sure, as I am a huge fan of all these bands![/QUOTE]

Missed that one since it is in the music section.
Added the info above. Thanks!

I'm disappointed that the new season of Doctor Who isn't in the ad. I was hoping it would be cheaper than my Amazon preorder, since I have a $10 rewards cert to use.

[quote name='jason00']I'm disappointed that the new season of Doctor Who isn't in the ad. I was hoping it would be cheaper than my Amazon preorder, since I have a $10 rewards cert to use.[/QUOTE]

DW comes out the next Friday (9th) so there's still a chance

[quote name='CombatCraig']DW comes out the next Friday (9th) so there's still a chance[/QUOTE]

Ah, you're right! I guess I confused it with the two classic Who dvds that come out on Tuesday. :oops:

[quote name='metallicoholic']So the only difference between the 4-Disc and 3-Disc TS3 is the Digital Copy, right? Just want to know what I'm getting for that extra $5.[/QUOTE]
It's a 4-disc and a 2-disc. The 2-disc is missing the DVD and digital copy but the $8 coupon is only good on the 4-disc.

Even better, TS3 stack more than 1 promos.

Buy Toy Story 3 Combo Pack, Toy Story 3 Ironpack Case, Toy Story 3 Plush Pack Set, and Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales Combo Pack and save $17.50 for just $52.97.

If you can wait by Friday to buy them in-store with 30% off BB coupon & $8 manufacturer coupon to sweeten this deal. Total price should bring down to $29.08 but YMMV.

2r2oihh.jpg

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']
If you can wait by Friday to buy them in-store with 30% off BB coupon

[/QUOTE]

What is this 30% off coupon you speak of?????

Thanks

Is Best Buy selling The Pacific both with bonus disc and without bonus disc?

On their site, they'll give you a $5 gift card if you pre-order The Pacific, but not if you pre-order the one they have labeled "Best Buy Exclusive."

[quote name='crazedracerguy']What is this 30% off coupon you speak of?????

Thanks[/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276750

Thread says it's 30% off the regular price. Much like those holiday weekend 10% off. So it works out to about the same price if the MSRP is $34.99.

Fine print says reward zone premiere silver members only. Edit: Somebody in the thread says the regular reward members got the same coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disney Rewards send me an extra $3 off coupon, so I'm gonna take a shot at stacking them when picking up TS3 - with the Ironpack deposit, I'm hoping for $5.50 out the door. I know, good luck.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Disney Rewards send me an extra $3 off coupon, so I'm gonna take a shot at stacking them when picking up TS3 - with the Ironpack deposit, I'm hoping for $5.50 out the door. I know, good luck.[/QUOTE]

If you're planning on using the $8 off coupon, then I don't think they'll accept the $3 off coupon with it because they only accept one manufacturer coupon.

I'm trying to do an online order with in-store pickup for the V season 1 steelbook, but the option isn't there. I'm sure if I go early on the way to work tomorrow I could pick it up, but I am wondering why I can't do the in-store pickup on it.

[quote name='dg7md']I'm trying to do an online order with in-store pickup for the V season 1 steelbook, but the option isn't there. I'm sure if I go early on the way to work tomorrow I could pick it up, but I am wondering why I can't do the in-store pickup on it.[/QUOTE]
Bestbuy.com (for some strange reason) disables all ISPU the day before their release. Try again tomorrow morning and it will allow it.

[quote name='skiizim']Has anybody heard any deals for Scott Pilgrim vs the World next week?[/QUOTE]

DVD Talk has the ads posted. $26.99 at BB and $24.99 at Target (BD prices)

[quote name='wowzors']Kick-ass bluray combo pack was 12.99 at lincoln, NE bestbuy,[/QUOTE]
Yep, been that price all week. Best bet is to just wait til tomorrow and use the 30% off text coupon for a kick ass deal.

I used the $8.00 TS3 coupon yesterday plus the steelbook preorder on the 2-disc BD version of the movie with no problem at all. $5.XX out the door.

bread's done
Back