PS3 DUAL SHOCK 3 - SILVER color @ RadioShack IN-STORE ONLY $24.97

Might not be too far off, previous two years Radio Shack has sold DS3 at crazily low prices on Black Friday. At the time 50% off on DS3 was unheard of, today...I'm not too sure. Anyways, a good deal if true. Kinda wish the pink one was available.

I found the silver DS3 for $22.XX and $26.XX.

One store looked up the inventory of another store and had it shipped for another customer. You might try asking a store to look it up and have it shipped to the store. The item number is 26-1698. The coupon did work.

I can readily say in the OP's favor that this is indeed true, i picked up 2x DS3 Silver for 22.56 /w Tax included each after the 10off40 coupon. The coupon is YMMV though as it explicitly state that it excludes "gaming/gaming accessories".

I will upload a picture of the receipt in a bit here once i find my camera.

Great deal.

the black ones are still MSRP, I checked it just to make sure, as i would much rather have 2 black ones than 2 silver.

Though that's purely my taste.

I was planning on picking up 2x DS3 anyway to round out 4 this BF, so my buddies can stop worrying about bringing his DS3 and actually remember to bring the beer.

All in all, great post OP!

Hope you guys get a chance to pick one up, as the lowest I've seen this year for them run at $34.99 on BF.

[quote name='popaloo']I can readily say in the OP's favor that this is indeed true, i picked up 2x DS3 Silver for 22.56 /w Tax included each after the 10off40 coupon. The coupon is YMMV though as it explicitly state that it excludes "gaming/gaming accessories".

I will upload a picture of the receipt in a bit here once i find my camera.

Great deal.[/QUOTE]

Gaming hardware/software

Accessories fall into a grey area since they're technically not hardware. Of course, this is still YMMV depending on if the manager feels like losing out on money or not.

[quote name='dejeckt']Kinda wish the pink one was available.[/QUOTE]

My Gf was just rolling her eyes at the exact same thing.

Wowza, I bought a blue DS3 for $38 shipped just a few weeks ago. This is a great price, although I would probably prefer a blue anyway.

the online price is $39.99 and there only 2 stores within me that have the silver model in stock, Is the store checker accurate?

I won't be near any RS till Tuesday, and I'm positive there won't be any left. NYC peeps get on this shit as soon as word gets out.

What do you all need so many controllers for? :)

So is everyone who found these in stores finding them on clearance? The store tracker says every Radio Shack in my area has them in stock.

I'm going to try to go later and get a ride to radioshack see if i can snag 2 of them at least one to replace my 3rd party crappy logitech controller. They have them at my local store to. I only have one Dualshock that came with my 120 GB slime last September.

[quote name='cdeener']I cannot find it on the website. All I found were the red, blue, and black ones.[/QUOTE]

Search in the search bar the item number that someone posted on the first page it will bring up exactly the silver dualshock then once you have that do store location for inventory check.

I just realized where I went wrong earlier. I should have done the search instead of trying to find it manually. I guess I will have to go to the store cause they state there are no locations in my area. I know of three within 10 miles of my house.

the store inventory thing told me my radioshack had some but i went out there and could not find them so im not sure how accurate it is

Got the only one at my RS. Picked up a 360 messenger kit (clearance for $19.97) so I could use the coupon. Maybe not great on the messenger kit, but not bad overall.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I won't be near any RS till Tuesday, and I'm positive there won't be any left. NYC peeps get on this shit as soon as word gets out.[/QUOTE]

you damn right cuz i went to bensonhurst and they said they sold it earlier then i went to the 1 in 7th avenue in brooklyn and they had 2 but as I was purchasing just 1 someone called on the phone about the other 1 because I saw the associate take it off the shelf.
I know alot of people are buying to resell and I wonder what made them clear out this color all of a sudden but I cant complain so thanks.

I went into 2 Chicago locations and called most other ones. Even though the website said they're in stock, they're not.

Only one of the places I talked to even had one of them recently, and they sold it today.

Is it?...that's odd

I recently swapped out my old six-axis along with another one to round out 2 DS3 for my studio apartment, but have told a handful of co-workers/friends about it the radio shack clearance this morning.

I hope they don't come back to the office thinking that i was joking with them. I'll go check after i get off from work today.

But it should ring up at 24.XX /w no discount applied.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']What do you all need so many controllers for? :)

So is everyone who found these in stores finding them on clearance? The store tracker says every Radio Shack in my area has them in stock.[/QUOTE]
It's because some folks don't treat their controllers very well and just beat on them relentlessly. As for me, I not only already have two Dual Shock 3's sealed as replacements(from those game/controller bundles last year), but I also have 2-3 of those Rocketfish Bluetooth ones from Best Buy that still work after the PS3 update that bricked most third party controllers.

But with games like Dead Rising 2 and God Of War 3 where you have to hammer on the left stick to get free in certain situations, that can make the sticks a bit unresponsive after a while.
[quote name='Readthepost']I checked and the silver rang up as $39.XX...I saw the screen.
Anyone know why?[/QUOTE]
Just like Target and Sears clearance, Radio Shack clearance is YMMV, meaning that the price is not universal across all stores.

For those CAGs in NYC.
Just bought one for 22.xx. The RS I went to still had 2 in stock as of 2:30pm EST

At store
NEW YORK-7TH AVE
356 7TH AVE
NEW YORK, NY 10001

Don't bother with the one in Manhattan Mall. No stock. Only have this 3rd party controller on clearance for $12.xx.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you doing website searches for stores in your area with them in stock, you may want to just pop into the local RS stores, as their system may be similar to Best Buy's. What I mean by this is if BB has less than 3 of an item in stock they will show as out of stock or in the case of RS the store won't show up at all.

As written on a previous post, you can call to have them ship it to your store if you are unable to find it at your local ones.

[quote name='popaloo']As written on a previous post, you can call to have them ship it to your store if you are unable to find it at your local ones.[/QUOTE]

yes but they charge u before it goes to the store

Just got 2 for $39 in Bakersfield, Ca. The display said they were $35, but they rang up cheaper. Thanks OP.

[quote name='boogie4114']yes but they charge u before it goes to the store[/QUOTE]

That's to be expected, why would anyone bother to move their inventory around as it cost THEM money to do it.

If that was the case, you could easily have them ship 300 items of various nature and size, and then not show up to pay for it. Thus the poor store you had shipped everything to would be stuck with an overstock.

If you were planning to buy it anyway at the 24.XX price, might as well get it from another store if you couldn't locate one at yours.

bread's done
Back