W: X360 Titles, Android [Tmobile], IPhone --- HAVE: Gifted PP, DS Lite, Wii , MBP

misterunspoken

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
Seeking the following :360: Xbox 360 Games. I only deal with complete games. Do not send me cracked cases, discs, or mutilated manuals. All of my games are NM and CIB and I expect the same. Multiple offers on the same game, lowest price wins!

Viking: Battle For Asgard :hot:
Golden Axe Beast Rider :hot:
Earth Defense Force 2017
Clive Barkers Jericho
Call of Juarez Bound in Blood
Vanquish :hot:
R.U.S.E. :hot:
Wet
Lost Planet 2
Red Faction: Guerilla
ArcaniA: Gothic 4 :hot:
Transformers: Battle for Cybertron

Will be adding more games as I beat these ones. I will listen to offers for other similiar games as well. Games marked with a :hot: are a more immediate want.

Also seeking a replacement phone as mine recently died. I am seeking either an Android Phone that works with Tmobile or an Iphone as the coverage in my area is ideal.

Haves:

Gifted PP
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite [Original Packaging NM condition with many games all CIB NM] [Package Deal For Android Phone or IPhone 3GS+]
:wii: Nintendo Wii [Original Packaging NM condition with many games all CIB NM + extras] [Charging Station] [For Android Phone or Iphone 3GS+]
[Would consider PS3 Package for both Nintendo Consoles as well]

[If anyone is interested]
apple.png
Macbook Pro 17" Laptop 2.16 Core Duo, 2GB, 100GB

The MBP is something I'm willing to sell for a legit offer. Comes with all original packaging, Tiger 10.4 and 10.5 Leopard discs, Apple Remote, Ipod Cable, and if you buy it I will also include my 80GB Ipod Classic since I have a new Touch [IPC is in perfect condition and has no engraving]. Condition is near mint with minor cosmetic blemishes [small scratch near MBP wording under screen]. No issues with the machine whatsoever, but I upgraded to a newer 17" MBP recently. This one sits next to my new one and sees use for mostly web browsing and Boot Camp.

Will reset to Tiger 10.4.x factory condition or reinstall Leopard based on your preference. Will NOT take trades. Paypal, Money Order only. Will gladly send pictures or videos to anyone interested.

bread's done
Back