BestBuy.com Early Black Friday Access (Premier Silver required) Blu-Rays Sold Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techsticles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/premiersilver
Welcome to this Reward Zone® program Premier Silver members-only event.
To see the Early Access prices, you need to add item(s) to your cart.
You will still have the opportunity to remove the item(s) from your order.
These special event offers are available online or by phone only.
Quantities are limited. Limit one of each per Premier Silver member.
If you are having issues, you can call the Premier Silver Helpline to order at 1-866-RZ-PREMR(1-866-797-7367).
Ensure you have your Premier Silver ID ready.
Quantities are limited, so take advantage of these incredible deals while they last. Rainchecks cannot be issued.

Offers valid only for Reward Zone Premier Silver members from 12:00 P.M. ET through 11:59 P.M.ET on November 22, 2010, or while supplies last. Limit one of each offer per Premier Silver membership, subject to availability. Offers are NOT VALID at Best Buy® stores and items purchased through this special event may not be picked up in stores. Some products may include a delivery fee.
You must have a Premier Silver card tied to your bestbuy.com account to access the deals.

I picked up Predators on Blu-Ray for $9.99 + tax, Premier Silver members should get free shipping.

$9.99 each:

Blu-Rays:
Predators (sold out)
Prince of Persia (sold out)
Saving Private Ryan (sold out)

DVDs:
Predators
Smallville seasons 1-9 (sold out)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Wow, Saving Prive Ryan sold out. That's gay. What about Predators? Good?[/QUOTE]

predators was the true sequel to first one,very well done IMO & for $10 its a steal

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Wow, Saving Prive Ryan sold out. That's gay. What about Predators? Good?[/QUOTE]

Between SPR and Predators......SPR is a better movie. Predators was ok..not great..but just ok. Now see if BB had a sweet deal on the Heroes BR's...I'd be all over that, but instead they push Smallville on us...blah...I'll just wait for the complete box set to come out.

[quote name='lordopus99']I totally forgot about it and now I have to try in store on BF for Saving Private Ryan... ugh.[/QUOTE]

This was just an "early access" thing. These prices will all be back likely on Wednesday night on the website... don't panic. :)

You know I ordered a few things online on Thursday last year thinking I would not be able to find the br's in store cheap, but guess what? PLENTY OF COPIES!! Grr...

Besides these movies aren't a *MUST* have.. To think anyone would have gotten Avatar 3 disc for 10 bucks or some big hit for cheap must be kidding themselves :(

Question: If I go to BB tomorrow and ask them to price match the Law Abiding Citizen BD for $6.99, will I have any luck?

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Question: If I go to BB tomorrow and ask them to price match the Law Abiding Citizen BD for $6.99, will I have any luck?[/QUOTE]No. They'll tell you to come back on Friday to get it at that price.

[quote name='shrike4242']No. They'll tell you to come back on Friday to get it at that price.[/QUOTE]Was that sarcasm?...

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Was that sarcasm?...[/QUOTE]No, it's a fact.

These were early access to the BF doorbusters at Best Buy, for RZ Silver Members.

So, no, they won't match the price tomorrow. They'll tell you if you want it for that price, come back on Friday.

[quote name='shrike4242']No, it's a fact.

These were early access to the BF doorbusters at Best Buy, for RZ Silver Members.

So, no, they won't match the price tomorrow. They'll tell you if you want it for that price, come back on Friday.[/QUOTE]Oh, I see. Lol Thanks, I'll just get it online. The only reason I was going to get it in-store was because I have this AT&T promo card that cannot be used as a debit transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back