Knights in the Nightmare (PSP), $14.99 @ Amazon

Nice! I didn't bite on the full price because I have this game for the DS. But if I can get this minimally enhanced port + Yggdra Union for $7.50 each, I'm game! Glad I waited! :D

Is this game any good? I am tempted by two games for the price of one. If it's any good I think I may have to buy it after I get back from work and my holiday dinner, two Atlus games for $15 is a steal.

I almost picked this up for the DS before but decided to wait for the PSP version.
$15 seems to be a decent deal... thanks OP!

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Is this game any good? I am tempted by two games for the price of one. If it's any good I think I may have to buy it after I get back from work and my holiday dinner, two Atlus games for $15 is a steal.[/QUOTE]

I've got the both games for for DS, I spent a lot on time on Knights in the Nightmare and enjoyed it but it really isn't for everyone.
If you like shooters and RPGs, you might like this game but it depends if you like doing both at the same time. It's a perfect game if you're on Adderall.

[quote name='Lemarfanz']Does anyone think its possible to buy the game, get the code for the free game and return Knights?[/QUOTE]

Yes, that was exactly Amazon's intent in offering this deal.

[quote name='Blazncheetah']I've got the both games for for DS, I spent a lot on time on Knights in the Nightmare and enjoyed it but it really isn't for everyone.
If you like shooters and RPGs, you might like this game but it depends if you like doing both at the same time. It's a perfect game if you're on Adderall.[/QUOTE]

Sounds fun. I like shooters and SRPG's. Will defiantly check it out.

[quote name='Lemarfanz']Does anyone think its possible to buy the game, get the code for the free game and return Knights?[/QUOTE]

The code is packaged inside the game box, meaning you'd have to open it to use the code, so no.

I want the DS version instead, but this is much cheaper plus it comes with another game. Should I get it ?

[quote name='KornKid91']I want the DS version instead, but this is much cheaper plus it comes with another game. Should I get it ?[/QUOTE]

I would say if you don't care about Yggdra Union and can find the DS version for roughly the same price, get the DS version. This game was truly MADE for the DS and while I guess the analog nub on the PSP gets the job done, I really don't see it working as well with the gameplay as the stylus does.

Nice, I was tempted to buy Knights in Nightmare alone, but once the op mentioned Yggdra Union added in the order, it was a no brainer. Thanks Op!!

[quote name='Justin42']Yes, that was exactly Amazon's intent in offering this deal.[/QUOTE]

Don't be an asshole. People ask questions on these forums all the time. Merry Christmas to you too.

[quote name='Lemarfanz']Don't be an asshole. People ask questions on these forums all the time. Merry Christmas to you too.[/QUOTE]

The only asshole seems to the the one who asks if he can scam Amazon in the first place. No?

[quote name='nightmare452']The only asshole seems to the the one who asks if he can scam Amazon in the first place. No?[/QUOTE]

You mean about 50% of CAG's community?:booty:

[quote name='needler420']You mean about 50% of CAG's community?:booty:[/QUOTE]
Nah, I think most people here steer clear of those kinda shenenigans... the worse thing a CAG might be accused of is hassling Amazon to price adjust on an item when it drops $1.20 two days later.

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']Nah, I think most people here steer clear of those kinda shenenigans... the worse thing a CAG might be accused of is hassling Amazon to price adjust on an item when it drops $1.20 two days later.[/QUOTE]

You don't read enough threads then look in contests and free stuff referral thread its a scam house there.

[quote name='nightmare452']The only asshole seems to the the one who asks if he can scam Amazon in the first place. No?[/QUOTE]

I asked a harmless question, he (just like you) responded like an asshole. It's not like I was asking how to kidnap someone. And people try to scam on here all the time.

[quote name='Josef']Which makes it right?[/QUOTE]

No one said its right but his question doesn't even compare with how people scam on this site all he asked was if he returned the game would he get to keep the bonus and the simple fact of the matter is if they let you keep it then its obviously not return fraud if they are accepting it. Its only bad morals.

What boggles me is how all those people in the contests referral thread do all those scam rewards programs some are legit and some produce horror stories yet staff and admin let people post things like LOOK FREE XBOX360 AND I-PAD and PS3 CLICK HERE REGISTER AND TAKE SURVEYS. Then on top of that no one even responds to the thread and they are the only ones bumping their thread months later and like 10 pages of nothing but the topic creators bumps. Its like they are trying to sell something in the buy,sell,trade thread.

Just to let all of you know, don't get your hopes up getting the code. There is a high possibility that it will be there because I doubt Amazon has gone through there first run but some ship centers get different allotments than others.

@Lemarfanz, Your a dumbass just for asking the question, what did you expect a happy response?

@needler420, I'm glad they have a referral central, it keeps 99% of the spam there. I have a job that pays me pretty well so I don't need to rely on that stuff like others.

[quote name='skiizim']Just to let all of you know, don't get your hopes up getting the code. There is a high possibility that it will be there because I doubt Amazon has gone through there first run but some ship centers get different allotments than others.

@Lemarfanz, Your a dumbass just for asking the question, what did you expect a happy response?

@needler420, I'm glad they have a referral central, it keeps 99% of the spam there. I have a job that pays me pretty well so I don't need to rely on that stuff like others.[/QUOTE]

why have a thread then if 99% of it is spam related? Never mind figured it out its so the 1%ers can prosper sort of like Bush tax cuts.

Definitely in for one, love the Atlus stuff. I'm not a big digital distribution fan (I have a compulsive need to be able to set stuff on my game shelves), but free is the perfect price point for me on it. lol

Got my copy today and it came opened... no Yggdra code... :bomb:

Going to be calling Amazon Customer Service here in a second

EDIT: Good ole Amazon CS. I have a return copy on the way and got a $5 credit for the screw up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back