Buy 1 select Kinect game, get 1 50% off at Amazon - Dance Central $39

I was hoping this deal would come back - of course, it'd be much better at $39 each, and 50% off 2nd title....

Unfortunately, I have to wait to see what comes XMas morning to know what they'll need/want...

[quote name='reapersaurus']I was hoping this deal would come back - of course, it'd be much better at $39 each, and 50% off 2nd title....

Unfortunately, I have to wait to see what comes XMas morning to know what they'll need/want...[/QUOTE]

Eh, Dance Central is $40 and Sports is only $5 higher. Together and no tax/SSS it's still nearly $20 cheaper than Target's sale.

Now, if you wanna talk better, I wish they had Dance Masters and Your Shape included.

Good price on Dance Central.

Too bad already have it.

Also got Kinect Sports, so none of those other games interest me.

Oh well, Merry Christmas!

The only one that looks attractive is the racing game.. the other ones look lame so if I buy one that I like, I'll get a lame one thats 50% off. Yippie! lol jk, thanks Cheapy

Of course I bought two of these like two days ago (for Christmas presents though, so I guess there's nothing I could have done about it anyway). Would have been better if they hadn't bumped the prices back up, but not bad if you just got a Kinect.

[quote name='n00bie']Too bad your opinion sucks, IMO.[/QUOTE]

+1

Dance Central and Kinect Sports are AAA titles. Haters gonna hate.

[quote name='mr_bungle']+1

Dance Central and Kinect Sports are AAA titles. Haters gonna hate.[/QUOTE]
Dance Central is ok. Kinect Sports is nothing special to me. If a few titles make a great lineup, then your standards and expectations are lower than mine. And that is a fact.

Welp, I just got a Kinect for Christmas. I'm hunting for some good games.

People were mentioning that Amazon boosted the prices of the games before introducing this sale? What were their prices before?

The titles were $39.99 this past week. Before that they were almost the same....$42-46 range I think

I was interested in getting Kinect Sports and something else, but there's nothing good and I already have Dance Central. I probably would have picked up Sonic Free Riders. The demo showed that the game actually works if you calibrate the controls correctly.

Kinect Sports, Kinectimals, Dance Central, Kinect Joy Ride, and Your Shape: Fitness Evolved are all great titles!

[quote name='VWarrior']Dance Central is ok. Kinect Sports is nothing special to me. If a few titles make a great lineup, then your standards and expectations are lower than mine. And that is a fact.[/QUOTE]

Give it some time, will ya?

[quote name='Ichigo1993']Give it some time, will ya?[/QUOTE]

I am. My original comment was an expression of disappointment and dissatifaction in the current lineup given this deal. There are no two games in that selection that I'd spend $70+ on, and the same goes for the Kinect lineup beyond it.

There are upcoming Kinect titles that I am excited for. It'd be nice if Amazon offers a deal like this when there are multiple titles available that will likely hold my interest for more than a day or two because the experience isn't shallow. I'll spend $70+ on multiple games like those. Its too bad I can't do that now.

[quote name='Ichigo1993']Give it some time, will ya?[/QUOTE]

There are a lot of people that made up their minds the moment Natal was announce. The kinect couldve turned water into wine and they'd still find a reason to hate on it.

[quote name='confoosious']There are a lot of people that made up their minds the moment Natal was announce. The kinect couldve turned water into wine and they'd still find a reason to hate on it.[/QUOTE]

I'm not one of those people. The technology did and still does hold my interest. I've played many of the titles, and for the vast majority, had my fill of them after 1 or 2 (short) play sessions.

Yes, people are going to have their preconceived notions about things, but on the other hand, people are also going to feel compelled to defend something they've invested in when presented with negative opinions of it, often regardless of its merits. Its called pride.

Bought 2 games from the link. My wife and kids love to play the Kinect- and really, if I get to play more games with my family, how is that bad?

[quote name='NeuralFizz']Bought 2 games from the link. My wife and kids love to play the Kinect- and really, if I get to play more games with my family, how is that bad?[/QUOTE]

Because it means you're not a HARDCORE GAMER and therefore must be derided clowned by all the 13 year olds with bad acne who curse you out on Halo and CoD! Playing gamez with you family is for tools!

Dance Central was more expensive yesterday, but it dropped back down to $39.00. It's now $64.04 total for both Dance Central and Kinect Sports.

[quote name='Horsewarrior of Janjaweed']Now, if you wanna talk better, I wish they had Dance Masters and Your Shape included.[/QUOTE]

+1

The two dance games are the only current Kinect titles that interest me.

[quote name='abilyk']Dance Central was more expensive yesterday, but it dropped back down to $39.00. It's now $64.04 total for both Dance Central and Kinect Sports.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, updated op & title

Ah dang, I definitely would've bitten on Kinect Sports + DC for $64 and sold that copy of DC. I've had my eye on KS for awhile now, not really digging Adventures, but loving DC.

I bought Kinect Sports and Dance Central on sunday when DC was more expensive. I called CS and they credited me the dropped price for DC. Amazon always wins!

bread's done
Back