This search bar is a powerful tool for navigating CAG. You can use it to find the lowest prices on games, trade-in values, search members, forum and blog topics, and much more.
After searching for a game title, click the icon to pop-up a window with pricing information.
After typing in what you are looking for, you can filter your results by clicking on one of the tabs that pops up from the top of the search bar.
Looking for a game on a specific platform? Type in the platform name with the title!
Example: guitar hero 360
You don't need to click a pop-up tab to filter results. Just type what you are looking for right into the search bar.
Example: gears of war prices
Example: ninjatown review
|01-29-2010, 06:16 PM||#1|
CLOSED!! Porksta's Forum Auctions! 360! Wii! GBASP!
1) Simply type in your max bid for these items in the forum replies. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it has in the past.
2) I will update the page to reflect your bids and at the end of the period I will declare the winners and tell you where to send the money.
3) No minimum for any items. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you win the item for your max bid and pay whatever you bid plus shipping ($2-$3 USD or so).
4) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
5) The sale begins right now and ends Friday February 5 at 11pm Eastern Time.
6) This is a multi site auction. Keep in mind you may get sniped at the end by someone on another site. I will update as fast as possible, but bid high enough to get some buffer room.
7) Please keep bids at $.50 increments.
These are the forms of payment I accept:
US Money Order
If you pay with Paypal you are responsible for all fees associated, I will inform you when you are invoiced.
I will invoice you sometime after totals have been calculated. You will have one week from that time to pay me, be it in my hand or en route.
I used to offer free packaging as a gift to the buyers, but unfortunately many of my items did not sell for as much as they should have. As a result, there will now be a $.50 packaging fee per order to account for materials. So whether you buy one thing or twenty, it is only $.50.
If you want a shipping estimate before you bid let me know and I will be happy to oblige. I do have a scale and can give very good estimates.
Assume all items are complete unless pictured or noted.
If you want better pictures, pictures of the backs of items, more detailed descriptions, etc, feel free to PM me. I am more than happy to help.
Xbox 360 20GB HDD - $20 GoldVWBug (NA)
Xbox 360 wireless controller (some separation on grip, works perfectly) - $14 GoldVWBug (NA)
Pimp My Ride - $5 deals422 (GTZ)
AMF Bowling Pinbusters - $5 GoldVWBug (NA)
Army Men: Soldiers of Misfortune - $4 deals422 (GTZ)
NOT PICTURED: Disc only FIFA 09 for the 360 - $6.50 Geello (CAG)
Pink (AGS-101) Backlit GBA SP - $20.50 WaOnFiRe (NA)
Silver (AGS-001) Normal GBA SP - $16.50 WaOnFiRe (NA)
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - $10.50 WaOnFiRe (NA)
Metroid II - $5.50 WaOnFiRe (NA)
Donkey Kong Country - $3.50 WaOnFiRe (NA)
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure (sealed) - $2 Chef_Charley (GTZ)
Super Mario Advance - $3.50 WaOnFiRe (NA)
Asphalt Urban GT - $2.50 Chef_Charley (GTZ)
The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer - $2.50 Chef_Charley (GTZ)
Bootleg Bonk's Adventure - $4.50 bushyman69 (NA)
Super Mario Bros. 3 - $4.50 WaOnFiRe (NA)
Dungeon Magic - $1.50 Chef_Charley (GTZ)
Guerilla War - $2.50 WaOnFiRe (NA)
Legend of Zelda - $4.50 WaOnFiRe (NA)
Spy vs. Spy - $2.50 Chef_Charley (GTZ)
Dead or Alive Ultimate Disc 1 -
NBA 2K7 - $.50 bushyman69 (NA)
Silent Scope - $2 bushyman69 (NA)
Ms. PacMan Maze Madness - $2.50 revwoods (GTZ)
NHL 94 (Duncan written on back) -
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Collector's Edition - $7.50 WaOnFiRe (NA)
Black Nintendo Hat - $5 rdunfee (NA)
Guild Wars T-Shirt (XL) - $.50 deals422 (GTZ)
Kane & Lynch T-Shirt (XL) - $1 deals422 (GTZ)
NHL 09 (case only) -
Cars (case and manual) - $.50 bushyman69 (NA)
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land (case and manual) - $.50 bushyman69 (NA)
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (case only) - $.50 bushyman69 (NA)
Nintendogs: Chihuahua and Friends (case and manual) - $.50 bushyman69 (NA)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (case only) -
24: Season 1 - $4 fable_fodder (GTZ)
24: Season 2 - $4 fable_fodder (GTZ)
Dark Angel: Season 1 - $3.50 sweeetja713 (CAG)
Dark Angel: Season 2 - $3.50 sweeetja713 (CAG)
The Sopranos: Season 2 - $4 buffduff (GTZ)
The Shield: Season 1 - $4 LegioXIX (CAG)
I am famous for getting CheapyD to watch Swollen Tip while he was broadcasting live.
Last edited by Porksta; 02-05-2010 at 11:12 PM..