Imperium Romanum Gold Free at Green Man Gaming

proteus1288

CAGiversary!
You can get a free copy of Imperium Romanum Gold from Green Man Gaming by entering the following code at checkout:

G4EEN-MAN1M-P5R0M

The game is similar to the Tropico series as it is made by Kalypso. Didn't see any threads so I thought I would post it. Code is supposed to work until Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Your order is already being processed. Please check your account to download your purchase. If you have any problems, please contact our zendesk."
I have never ordered this game before. Anyone getting this error?

Edit: Nevermind. Got it using different browser. I liked Tropico.

Thanks for sharing, OP! For completeness, below is the original PC Gamer post regarding the free game:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/03/02/imperium-romanum-now-free-to-pc-gamer-readers/

Imperium Romanum now free to PC Gamer readers
Tom Senior | Giveaways | 02/03/2011 10:57am 60 Comments

How would you like a free game? We’re giving away a copy of Imperium Romanum: Gold Edition to all of our readers, courtesy of Green Man Gaming. Imperium Romanum lets you build and manage a city in ancient Rome. You’ll have to fortify your city to keep your citizens safe, and keep them entertained with Gladiatorial Arenas, while saving enough money to construct some of the iconic architecture of the age, including the grand Colosseum. Read on for details on how to claim your free game.

To download your free copy of Imperium Romanum, simply enter the code below at Green Man Gaming.

G4EEN-MAN1M-P5R0M

The code will work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and will let you download the Gold version of the game. It comes with the Emperor expansion pack, which adds four extra campaigns, new buildings and larger maps. Enjoy!​

OP: thanks for the heads-up! anyone has the direct download link? kinda not keen on the download manager thingy..

Is this deal still active? I can't seem to find anywhere to enter the code.

EDIT: I found it, maybe its my noscript, but its in a fairly hidden location.

bread's done
Back