H: MINT Launch 60GB PS3 w/ Backwards Compatability For Sale

xxjonoxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Hey guys, I am thinking about selling my current PS3 to buy a PS3 Slim. I recently got that offer from Gamestop to get a Slim for $200. I am also getting heavy into my new gaming PC so I don't even use my PS3 much anymore (lol PSN).

So with that notion, I am looking to possibly sell my current 60GB Launch PS3. I bought it the night it launched from Best Buy for $599, and I have been the only owner of it since. It didn't get used pretty much at all from November 2006 through about September 2009 since I was heavily into World of Warcraft during this time. Since 2009 though I've played a few games with it, so the total play time of the system is probably like 200 hours total. I rarely ever used the backwards compatibility feature since I still have a PS2 and didn't want to burn out the Blu-ray drive to play this type of game.

As for the condition of the console, it's absolutely as mint as a 4.5 year old used system can get.

- Original 60GB HDD
- Has WiFi
- 4 USB slots in the front
- Firmware is the most up-to-date version (3.60) and has never used custom firmware or anything like that, just the normal releases from Sony
- Console's network status is valid, has never been actioned for cheating etc
- It's as dust free as possible (I always blew out dust weekly with canned air)
- Always stored with a cover over it when not in use
- No external or internal flaws to speak of, never been abused and always handled with care
- The fan is actually still super quiet (I hear people complain a lot about this in the launch models)
- The case is very good looking with no scratches or blemishes, I always only cleaned it with a microfiber cloth
- I have never opened the console to do anything to it (so the warranty seal is still valid, but obviously the actual warranty isn't)
- The console works flawlessly, all type of discs work without error for as long as you need
- Everything is pretty much exactly like it was the day I first got it, no problems at all to note over its use

I still have the original box and all the insides (manual, books, plastic, etc) so that is what it will be shipped in. I have a custom white controller, so I after I receive payment and buy my new PS3 slim I can send you the black DS3 + charge cable from that bundle for the cost of shipping that item.

If you have any questions please PM me or post here.

This console is my baby (hey I camped for 5 days straight to get it!) and I only want to sell it if the deal is right.

Asking for payment via PayPal or Amazon credit / gift cards. I will only ship to US/Canada. Serious offers only please. Send offers to me via PM.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
You are allowed to bump your own thread 3 times per day (including responding to posts). Please give others a chance to have their trade threads at the top of the list. With that said, free bump :)

bread's done
Back