6 dollar blu ray's @ walmart ymmv (american psycho, basic insinct, bad santa, ect.)

bredbu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
I dont know if this has been mentioned but my walmart had a large rack of 6 dollar blu rays today some of the ones i remember seeing were,

rambo 1-3
basic instinct
chaos
stargate
near dark
disaster movie
saw 5 2 disc w/ digital copy
invincible iron man
gone baby gone
see know evil
kickboxer
stir of echos
the relic
Bad santa
universal soldier
total recall
good luck chuck
employee of the month
haunting in connecticut
my bloody valientine
american psycho
happily never after

WP_000022.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At my Wal-Mart (Mesa Riverview, AZ), they had bredbu's titles along with FRAILTY, NEAR DARK, DISASTER MOVIE, RAMBO I-III, and a couple of SAW movies (I only remember SAW IV specifically).

[quote name='shadowkast']Bad Santa is one of my favorite holidays movies. I will have to puck that one up at least[/QUOTE]

Yea bad santa is the one i was most tempted by. I may go back to get a better pic and get that

lol I know its so bad, i was almost running more like jogging. my phone is really sucky in that respect you need to be super still to get a decent pic

Thanks for the heads-up, OP. I've been waiting for a deal on American Psycho... so this is perfect. :)

[quote name='bredbu']Yea bad santa is the one i was most tempted by. I may go back to get a better pic and get that[/QUOTE]

NO! I don't want a f**kin' saMwich kid...what the f**k's wrong with you kid?

Yeah, in for 1. Thanks op.

[quote name='tcrash247']American Psycho is definitely worth $6, you can pick up it while returning your video tapes.[/QUOTE]

Worth $6. I just watched it on DVD. Did anyone understand what happen at the end???

Hope mine has American Psycho. I picked up Way of the Gun for 6 bucks about a month ago there. Be good way to get trade fodder for the "trade 2 blus get a select preorder blu free" at MovieStop...

[quote name='scum1']I grabbed me a copy of My Bloody Valentine 3d with 3d glasses included lol.[/QUOTE]

I should not admit I paid 30 for that on release week

Thanks got Bad Santa. Also ended up with 12 Monkeys because they were in the rack of $6 movies but apparently it's supposed to be $10. Manager had them override it and gave it to me for $6 though.

They also have $8 Blus but I dont remember what they were. Only ones I can think of were Pearl Harbor and Natural Born Killers.

My Walmart had a "Thanks Dad" rack set up with $10 blus. I picked up Terminator: Salvation for 10 and it comes with a $5 Vudu credit.

[quote name='NeuralFizz']My Walmart had a "Thanks Dad" rack set up with $10 blus. I picked up Terminator: Salvation for 10 and it comes with a $5 Vudu credit.[/QUOTE]

Oh man i didn't even see that! I only picked up Rambo Extended and Full Metal Jacket, Guess i'll stop by Walmart again XD

[quote name='shadowkast']Bad Santa is one of my favorite holidays movies. I will have to puck that one up at least[/QUOTE]

ditto

[quote name='bredbu']I should not admit I paid 30 for that on release week[/QUOTE]

Ouch. Live and learn I guess. I paid $50 for Back to the Future blu rays and now they're $15 only a few months later. It happens.

I got Rambo II-III from here last month. It seemed like the selection was pretty crappy though... I wish I saw Rambo I and American Psycho.

I didn't see this stand either, unfortunately...

Where are you guys finding them? The one in the OP's pic looks to be randomly placed in the middle of the store.

[quote name='JPBoston']I didn't see this stand either, unfortunately...

Where are you guys finding them? The one in the OP's pic looks to be randomly placed in the middle of the store.[/QUOTE]
Mine was just outside the electronics section.

I walked around the electronics section twice looking for it and was leaving when I noticed it was near the end of one of the greeting card isles.

My was near the registers back in the electronics section, but I saw today that they moved it in the walkway near electronics. All the movies looked like crap... but I did see My Bloody Valentine 3D (w/ glasses) in the Hagerstown Wal-Mart for those of you that are interested. Saw it before, bad movie. But for 6 bucks, it could be some decent amusement for you and a few friends.

bread's done
Back