Medal of Honor - $19.99

:360:
Dungeon Seige III - $39.99
Medal of Honor - $19.99

:pc:
Dungeon Seige III - $29.99
Gods And Heroes: Rome Rising - $19.99
Medal of Honor - $19.99

Trade Any 3 Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP, or 3DS games and get an extra $10 In-Store Credit

[quote name='Wario64']Dungeon Siege 3 on sale again...must not be selling well.[/QUOTE]

I thought the demo was fun and was ready to buy till I read about the short campaign.

All i buy from Gamestop now is PSN content since i have so much credit there. Like someone above noted, it's almost like they don't even try anymore. Every now and then they'll through out a deal like God of War III at $14.99 but that seldom happens - it's a little sad to see actually.

I want to get dungeon siege 3 but considering I recently bought torchlight on stream and haven't begun witcher 2 or dragon age 2 I think I can wait til it hits the Inevitable bargain bin 19.99 prIce point

[quote name='Heavyd814life']All i buy from Gamestop now is PSN content since i have so much credit there. Like someone above noted, it's almost like they don't even try anymore. Every now and then they'll through out a deal like God of War III at $14.99 but that seldom happens - it's a little sad to see actually.[/QUOTE

They only put god of war 3 on sale cause they had ordered way more copys then originaly planed. If it wasnt for that they probibly wouldnt have done that sale either.

People actually looking forward to Gamestop sales? Lol, oh you people. Gamestop doesn't care about new games and etc. They just want you to trade in your games, sell them for a higher profit, make money off you, and taking preorders. Must important two things in GS, selling used games and preorders. Guy told me once that worked there, if I sell everything in the store, it won't mean jack shit. I need to get preorders to keep my job.

Nothing in the ad for me this week. I did go by a store today to use my b2g1 free coupon and noticed they had the Halo Spartan action figures for a penny, so I grabbed a couple of those also to put by my legendary statue. I dont know if penny clearances are nation wide but I figured I'd give a heads-up

[quote name='Brother Daz']Nothing in the ad for me this week. I did go by a store today to use my b2g1 free coupon and noticed they had the Halo Spartan action figures for a penny, so I grabbed a couple of those also to put by my legendary statue. I dont know if penny clearances are nation wide but I figured I'd give a heads-up[/QUOTE]

A penny? fuck dude I may have to go to my GS and see what they've got! thats a steal.

[quote name='GamerDude316']A penny? fuck dude I may have to go to my GS and see what they've got! thats a steal.[/QUOTE]
yeah I noticed them sitting on the counter with penny price tags, I asked the guy working if that was for real, he said "yes, they dropped to a penny today", I said give me two. Good luck finding some, like I said, they dropped today so your chances should be good.

P1010121.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, pardon my stupidity, but how exactly does that extra $10 credit thing work? is it an extra $10 per game, or if i trade in 5 games, will i only get $10. i so, what's to stop me from trading multiple games on different visits and getting an extra $10 every time?

[quote name='foxhound421']okay, pardon my stupidity, but how exactly does that extra $10 credit thing work? is it an extra $10 per game, or if i trade in 5 games, will i only get $10. i so, what's to stop me from trading multiple games on different visits and getting an extra $10 every time?[/QUOTE]

Its a extra $10/ 3 games traded. you're better off trading in 6 to get the $20. I dont think there is any limit to how many times you can get the bonus.

[quote name='Brother Daz']yeah I noticed them sitting on the counter with penny price tags, I asked the guy working if that was for real, he said "yes, they dropped to a penny today", I said give me two. Good luck finding some, like I said, they dropped today so your chances should be good.

P1010121.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's awesome, definitely going to go to GS this week. Well.. maybe I should call first.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Its a extra $10/ 3 games traded. you're better off trading in 6 to get the $20. I dont think there is any limit to how many times you can get the bonus.[/QUOTE]

Trade 3 games, get an extra $10. Not on each game. If you have 6 games though and they're all $6 each or less, it's best to get the $10 per 3. They'll probably do 3 games per extra $10, so you'll get an extra $20 credit.

[quote name='Brother Daz']yeah I noticed them sitting on the counter with penny price tags, I asked the guy working if that was for real, he said "yes, they dropped to a penny today", I said give me two. Good luck finding some, like I said, they dropped today so your chances should be good.

P1010121.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I can buy all of the ones they have for the cost of pocket change and then sell them on craigslist .......... SWEET !

Not mentioned in the ad but they also have a price drop on First Templar. Was $39.99 new, $34.99 used. Now $29.99 new, $24.99 used. Not the best reviews, but possibly good for co-op.

Thanks for the tip on the Halo figures. I was hitting one, possibly two GS's tonight anyway so I'll check if there are any left.

Also on the trade 3 get $10, there's a price floor as far as the TIV. The value of the games you're trading in has to be above it. So you can't just stock up on cheap sports crap and go around using it to score multiple $10 bonuses. (Used to, back in the PS2 and original XB days but they caught on.)

The PS Move charge station seems like a decent price/deal. I'd like the Halo figures, but my luck they'll all be gone by the time I get there. Figured, employees already grabbed them all and the store that the poster got there's from had way too many on hand.

[quote name='strait edge follower']The value of each game you are trading in has to be 2 dollars or more to get the extra 10[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thanks for posting the exact amount, I wasn't sure. That's the price they give you, not the price they turn around and sell it for.

P1010121.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Wow, thanks a lot for telling me this! I'm going to go check out my GS today!

Called a bunch of GSs and it looks like they sold Series 3 figures for a new shipment of Series 4. He didn't know anything about the penny price though. I'm surprised they all sold, apparently at face value. Sorta OT, but regarding the employees pushing for pre-orders, wouldn't it be more beneficial for them to actually sell a USED item that they acquired for a fraction of the value they're selling at? To my knowledge, they make very little out of selling new items, after paying for vendors, payroll, utilities etc. My guess is that pre-ordered item is likely to come back into the "trade-in" cycle soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
meh, got 25$ gamestop gc and another 25 coming next week. still dont know where to use it

Checked for the figs at my GS and they only had series 4. Manager knew what I was looking for and told me that all of the series 3 actually sold at the regular price.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']All i buy from Gamestop now is PSN content since i have so much credit there. Like someone above noted, it's almost like they don't even try anymore. Every now and then they'll through out a deal like God of War III at $14.99 but that seldom happens - it's a little sad to see actually.[/QUOTE]

It is irritating the hell out me because I have a ton of credit and nothing to use it on. Wish I could just get the cash for it at this point.

A note for you guys looking at Gt5. If you have a family video near you check there. I grabbed my copy from them about 2 weeks ago for $29.95. It was used but they had 3 copy's in stock for rent so they let me check out all the discs. Which all where in perfect shape along with the case ect..

Edit: I stopped by there again today and got New Vegas and Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 both for $8 each.

Not sure exactly, it shows the PS3 version and says 49.99-19.99 and then says (also available on PS3 and PSP). I'm hoping used will be about $45.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Not sure exactly, it shows the PS3 version and says 49.99-19.99 and then says (also available on PS3 and PSP). I'm hoping used will be about $45.[/QUOTE]

Around $30 would be perfect. Don't get payed until next week.

bread's done
Back