Is there any way to link my Steam account to my Xbox Live account 100%?

Lazer77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
I know some games, like Dirt 3 for example, let you use Windows Live, which signs in using your Xbox Live gamertag. Is there any way to connect your XBL account to all Steam games? Or is it on select ones that use Windows Live?

Nope. Steam only links with PS3 for Portal 2. The games themselves that support Games for Windows Live link to your XBL/GFWL account, but the Steam service doesn't.

May not be exactly what you're looking for but you can try this to stay in contact with your chums...

[quote name='Megazell']
Software Spotlight

Raptr

75832735.jpg

Raptr is a free social utility for gaming made by people who love games. We allow you to connect with your gaming friends and see what the world is playing.

Raptr allows you to chat in-game with all of your friends from the top IM services (AIM, Yahoo, MSN, Facebook, Google Talk, Xfire, and ICQ) in one friends list. You can even chat with your friends on Xbox Live! With the Raptr client, you will no longer need to have multiple IM clients running to challenge or invite your friends to play a game with you.

No more alt-tabbing to chat with your friends. With Raptr you can chat with all your friends across all IM networks without losing a moment.

Megazell's Comment - Xfire, SeeMePlayMe, Gamespy and STEAM also allowed you to communicate without having to alt+tab.

Raptr lets you add your Xbox Live, Playstation, and Steam accounts to see what your friends are playing all the time.

Raptr will even let you know the map, your ping, and the game mode before you jump in.

Megazell's Comment - Xfire allowed you to do this also. Not sure about the rest.

Whether you play PC, Xbox 360, or Flash games, you can use Raptr to automatically share what you're playing and how well you're doing. You can broadcast your playing status to all of your friends on the top IM services as well as friends on Facebook, Twitter, and FriendFeed.

Megazell's Comment - You should get an Xfire account also. It's free and CAG already has an ongoing list if you care to add people to join up with them for future games - CAG Xfire Username Thread

Check them out here - http://raptr.com

--> Click Here!

bread's done
Back