Amazon kindle card at Bestbuy

They are usually right next to the kindles, I'm gonna do what others have said. Ask the in store associates.....Also Target now sells these too. They come in $25 and $50 so if you want some lower your SOL

They're usually near the tablet/nook/kindle sections if you can't find it near the registers.

Ask an employee for an HP Touchpad, then say "hah, just kidding!" He'll be your best friend for the next 10 minutes.

[quote name='kulaguy']They're usually near the tablet/nook/kindle sections if you can't find it near the registers.[/QUOTE]

every store layout is different, YMMV

[quote name='krashhole']I see people talking about buying these Amazon kindle cars at bestbuy, but I have yet to find one. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
Try looking near the Kindle Accessories in the tablet section of the store.

Thanks guys. I am going back today to see if they have any. I have tried to call the store since yesterday and just end up being on hold forever. They really need a better way to handle calls.

[quote name='Kerig']Ask an employee for an HP Touchpad, then say "hah, just kidding!" He'll be your best friend for the next 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]

LOL. So true. They all have one and want to talk and talk and talk about it. ;)

I picked up 2 of them a bit ago. They were in the "PAD" section. I did ask the guy if they had any of the HP pads and his reply was "NOPE, BUT YOU MISSED OUT ON A GREAT DEAL" LMAO

bread's done
Back