Supremacy MMA PS3 only $24.97 at Amazon.com

What little I've read on this game isn't good. Probably better to pick up that Lucha Libre game for 14.99 if you want to rumble on a budget.

[quote name='Scorch']Not really, on both counts.[/QUOTE]

How do you mean? At GS you can flip it for $25, there's your money back. At a place like Game Exchange you can get $35 for it. Then, if you're willing, you can simply return it to Walmart or Best Buy for a $50 GC.

[quote name='HandsomeJoeFrancis']How do you mean? At GS you can flip it for $25, there's your money back. At a place like Game Exchange you can get $35 for it. Then, if you're willing, you can simply return it to Walmart or Best Buy for a $50 GC.[/QUOTE]
An even flip is terrible, and return fraud is even worse.

If TIV falls, oh wells, Amazon returns are easy to do anyways. :D Thank you for the post HandsomeJoe! Going to pre-order Batman again :lol:

[quote name='JJSP']An even flip is terrible, and return fraud is even worse.[/QUOTE]
BB trade in for $36 is pretty good to me. Esp since I have Amazon credits. But I agree with ya on return fraud. Not cool.

[quote name='shurija']Is it just me or does it say "Ship in 1-2 months"?[/QUOTE]
good catch!, my expected delivery date is Oct 26. :lol: Sometimes they ship out earlier. We shall see how this plays out.

[quote name='HandsomeJoeFrancis']How do you mean? At GS you can flip it for $25, there's your money back. At a place like Game Exchange you can get $35 for it. Then, if you're willing, you can simply return it to Walmart or Best Buy for a $50 GC.[/QUOTE]
yea return fraud is not condoned around here, since on returns you will be IDed and if you're caught I'm pretty sure the repercussions aren't worth it. Also it hurts retailers which is something I personally can't condone. But yea bestbuy has a current trade for $30+ if you are planning a preorder.

[quote name='HandsomeJoeFrancis']Return fraud? Please explain.[/QUOTE]
return fraud is basically buying something from retailer B and trying to get a refund from retailer A while claiming that you bought it there.

[quote name='HandsomeJoeFrancis']Return fraud? Please explain.[/QUOTE]

Returning a game to Wal-Mart without actually purchasing that game from there is return fraud. You can get away with it, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's right.

Will wait for it to be 10 bucks from gamefly. I want to get it mostly to see what went wrong from a combat system standpoint, but it's not worth the 50 now even if I will be paid back for it.

[quote name='Velo214']shipping in 1-2 months, huh? lol thanx op tho[/QUOTE]

I bought it before I posted it here, and it still shows that it'll be here Wednesday the 12th (of October, haha).

As for the return fraud thing, thank you for the link. Seems to be more of a moral thing, rather than a legal thing...at least in the buy at a return at b stand point. The stealing and returning is awful, no doubt.

I'm also not saying practice it on the regular. Far from it. But I've never seen a problem with it, especially if it's going to get sold at the store you returned it at.

Hell, it was nice buying some PS3 HDMI cables on clearance for $4 at blockbuster, only to return them at Best Buy for $60.

[quote name='HandsomeJoeFrancis']I bought it before I posted it here, and it still shows that it'll be here Wednesday the 12th (of October, haha).

As for the return fraud thing, thank you for the link. Seems to be more of a moral thing, rather than a legal thing...at least in the buy at a return at b stand point. The stealing and returning is awful, no doubt.

I'm also not saying practice it on the regular. Far from it. But I've never seen a problem with it, especially if it's going to get sold at the store you returned it at.

Hell, it was nice buying some PS3 HDMI cables on clearance for $4 at blockbuster, only to return them at Best Buy for $60.[/QUOTE]
It's actually illegal bud, not going to tell you what to do or not to do, but I wouldn't announce it here.

[quote name='HandsomeJoeFrancis']I bought it before I posted it here, and it still shows that it'll be here Wednesday the 12th (of October, haha).

Hell, it was nice buying some PS3 HDMI cables on clearance for $4 at blockbuster, only to return them at Best Buy for $60.[/QUOTE]

It is a legal issue. As far as it not being a big deal "if they sell it" you are either a moron or don't know anything about business. What you are doing to the company is having them make ~$50 profit on an item they paid you $60 for.

Long-term effect: lack of profits for the various companies which means LACK OF DEALS.

DON'T fuck WITH MY DEALS.

Wow...and this is why some people don't last very long here. Your last sentence makes you look like a douchebag piece of shit. If you're ok with that, there are other deal sites where you might be more comfortable.

Umm, what guarantee is there that it will be sold? Did it ever occur to you that stores maintain specific inventory based on what they believe demand will be and what prices they will be able to sell specific quantities at?

bread's done
Back