To teh cheapster (aka- cheapyd)

Z

zion

Thanks for letting us be asses... cheap asses that is.

For the thousands of posts this forum gets daily, I think its a shame that few... if any of them, are in thanks of you.

Without teh cheapy where would we be? @best buy paying 60$ for a suckass game!

So, I hearby proclaim this thread should be made a sticky where-in every cag shows his appreciation to cheapy for all the money he has saved us.... or the get teh banxorz! :twisted:

BTW this is NOT ass kissing... this is a drunken rant!

******editzorz! because of Scorch*************
True enough... so... in addendum.... I demand 3 cheers for... uh... Stealthy, Sneaky, Moxy, Zion, Karsh, Crash, WSB, ZL, Sweeney, Punq, Trakan, Sub and all the other great people that make this place great.... even Jimmie... although hes an ass, he reminds us of what we look like when we think too much of ourselves... xD

So thank Jimmie too.

Definately, but Cheapy just started the site. There are other people here that contribute a ton and this site would collapse without 'em. They know who they are, so I won't name specific names.. don't want people to get a big ego. But thanks to Cheapy for starting this forum and opening my eyes (as well as others) to trade-in deals and giving us the balls to stand up to "the man" and demand service, whether it be (1)Noobie trying to return a game or DragonLordFrodo arguing with the pizza guy for an extra three dollars off, thanks to Cheapy and the guys who help this site become what it is.

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']True, this site is delicious... props to Cheapy.[/QUOTE]

Here here!
Gunther%20prop.JPG

Signed%20Prop%20s.jpg

newivoprops.jpg

heheheheh they are teh props!

[quote name='Scorch']Definately, but Cheapy just started the site. There are other people here that contribute a ton and this site would collapse without 'em. They know who they are, so I won't name specific names.. don't want people to get a big ego. But thanks to Cheapy for starting this forum and opening my eyes (as well as others) to trade-in deals and giving us the balls to stand up to "the man" and demand service, whether it be (1)Noobie trying to return a game or DragonLordFrodo arguing with the pizza guy for an extra three dollars off, thanks to Cheapy and the guys who help this site become what it is.[/QUOTE]

True enough... so... in addendum.... I demand 3 cheers for... uh... Stealthy, Sneaky, Moxy, Zion, Karsh, Crash, WSB, ZL, Sweeney, Punq, Trakan, Sub and all the other great people that make this place great.... even Jimmie... although hes an ass, he reminds us of what we look like when we think too much of ourselves... xD

So thank Jimmie too.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Props to Cheapy and the CAG community in general.[/QUOTE]
Huzzah!

(and to those 80000 other members that haven't thanked him, you should be ashemed)

[quote name='zion']Huzzah!

(and to those 80000 other members that haven't thanked him, you should be ashemed)[/QUOTE]

voicing my thanks so i can stop being ashemed ;)

RaekwonThaChef has been forgive.... how about the rest of you 7999 heatherns? :mrgreen:

Zion drunk :shock: :shock: :lol: Thanks cheapy. I think to fully show our appreciation we should paypal cheapy some money. I think as a community we can muster up a dollar or so each. What do you guys say? I'll donate twice since I have two SN.

[quote name='Greetard']Wait, did you subtract me yet? ;)[/QUOTE]

Because I'm shaq-fuing drunk... dont expect much of me... wait.. did I just say "shaq-fuing"? oMG I need to stop drinkign....

Anyways... Greetard= paid in full...

Javery= cool in my book... and Im not ass kissing , Im drukn.

dcsnake, I pardon both your accounts.

bread's done
Back