Katawa Shoujo (Disabled Girls) Visual Novel

Lord Jezo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
katawashoujobymikeinel.jpg

At long last Katawa Shoujo has been released in final form!

http://katawa-shoujo.com.nyud.net/
or
http://katawa-shoujo.com/

k4ceo6.jpg

You play the role as Hisao Nakai, a student who has a terrible heart condition and is sent off to a school for the disabled by his parents. While there he meets several other students and begins to have relationships with them.

200905katawa6.jpg

The game is done quite well and has parental controls for those looking to introduce slightly younger people to the dating sim world. It also treats the disabilities of the girls with respect and isn't a crazy Night Shift Nurses hentai extravaganza.

The main site is down right now due to unprecedented global demand so the mirror I posted will have to do for now. I am about an hour and a half in and so far it's better than I expected.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='steveinneed']Japanese[/QUOTE]

Nope. It's an original English game, it's not a translation. Developed in the USA.

[quote name='Lord Jezo']Nope. It's an original English game, it's not a translation. Developed in the USA.[/QUOTE]
Wasn't it made by an international team, though? It all started on 4chan (which explains a lot right there).

One of my online friends is playing it and can't stop raving about it. Here I must note that some of my online friends are into TYPE-MOON series and other VNs which may or may not be eroge/h-games.

My reaction to it? I'm with Banky and Unoriginal on this.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I want one where you try to seduce big-tittied MILFs by buying them cheeseburgers.[/QUOTE]

That's one of the points of this game, its not a piece of shit like most anime VNs. It actually has some plot in it. I still havent made it to the naked bits but folks are calling those the weakest parts of the whole thing.

[quote name='Lord Jezo']That's one of the points of this game, its not a piece of shit like most anime VNs. It actually has some plot in it. I still havent made it to the naked bits but folks are calling those the weakest parts of the whole thing.[/QUOTE]
Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh.

bread's done
Back