Bodycount $12.99 XBox 360 New Egg

I would normally bite at this price... but I have a feeling it will go lower. Seems silly to even bother waiting over

I got this during the gamefly sale for $8.99 and played it for about 4 days before trading it to Best Buy for $18. Never was able to play the online competitive or co-op because there was literally not one other person online. The single player is serviceable but can be really frustrating at times. It tries to emphasize taking cover but in reality cover never ever really works. The difficulty will also suddenly ramp up at time for no reason...while most of the time you can pop and move to cover the game has section where you HAVE to stay near a point and does not provide any cover while endlessly spawning enemies at you. The levels are pretty similar...the underground stuff is basically the same level done 3-4 times. Anyway, $15 is pushing it on this title. I was able to squeeze 700/1000 GS after about 8 hours of play.

FYI...if you want to MOVE and look down the sights you will need to pull the left trigger about half way...otherwise it locks you to the ground will you aim and shoot...very annoying.

6/10 on IGN and only 6 hours of single player gameplay. Definitely waiting until it's below 10 bucks.
bfa

I would think this would be the next $5 BB @gamer coupon but I don't think they ordered enough stock to even bother.

bread's done
Back