Get a free PS Vita with a purchase of a Scion iQ

Great deal, but does anyone have a promo code to get free shipping?

Shipping on a car kills this deal for me... :D

I was thinking of buying a Ferrari but a ps vita for free for buying a scion!! Its a no brainer Im buying a scion to get the vita!!! ;P

Normally I would be all over this, but I have a huge backlog of cars right now. I don't think I'd ever get around to driving it.

[quote name='melancholysp']Normally I would be all over this, but I have a huge backlog of cars right now. I don't think I'd ever get around to driving it.[/QUOTE]

Jay Leno is that you??

I've done these deals before and Scion is a pain to deal with. I bought a Scion to get a free Nintendo DS and they sent me a Gameboy instead. Took forever to get it sorted out. When I bought two more Scions during their PSP and PSPGo promotions, it took months for them to ship them out. Plus, it's a pain in the ass getting the UPC off the car and costs an arm and a leg to ship it.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Jay Leno is that you??[/QUOTE]

lol

But on a side note I highly respect Leno, he had a massive garage filled with amazing cars and he makes sure he drives virtually everyone.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']lol

But on a side note I highly respect Leno, he had a massive garage filled with amazing cars and he makes sure he drives virtually everyone.[/QUOTE]

He only bought those cars for the free video game systems that they came with.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']If I return the car can I keep the Vita?[/QUOTE]
No. Return fraud is frowned upon here.

This is why we can't have nice things!

[quote name='brandtron8000']Saw an El Hoardo with a whole cart filled with iQs. Leave some cars for people who actually want to drive them![/QUOTE]

lmao

I find it funny how the car is the iQ. I am unsure if it's a good vehicle or not and don't want to get into that part of the topic.

But who in their right mind would buy a car because it comes with a Vita? A $250 "gift" shouldn't push anyone over the edge in buying a car, which is why I think someone would be lacking in IQ if they take part in this deal just because of the Vita.

[quote name='Davestation']I'm giving away a free Playstation 3 and X-Box 360 Bundle if you buy my house for $175,000 I think that is a much better deal![/QUOTE]

What do I get if I rent out your garage for a few hours.

[quote name='patches48']Sweet! I'll just sit on the car and flip it later.[/QUOTE]

I've heard of flipping tables? But flipping cars?? Street Fighter would be proud.

[quote name='karkyco']Wonder if any other car makers will PM the deal :lol:.[/QUOTE]

The only way I'd be in on this deal is if Hot Wheels or Matchbox PMs this deal.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Knowing Gamestop...I'd say like $500[/QUOTE]
Hopefully GS does a +50% promo soon...

Then I can get $800 after bonuses! Should last me a year... maybe.

Great deal but I got the banhammer from Scion last time they had a deal. They caught me flipping iQs back to them right after I purchased them for their 3DS giveaway.

[quote name='Sgt Barone']Buy American.[/QUOTE]

Few things are more American than Toyota with their plant here in San Antonio Texas.

I susesfully price matched this at Walmart by buying a hot wheels car for $1.99. I tried to get them to do it with a clearenced car for $0.49 but they said it had to be full price. $1.99 for vita is still an okay deal, plus I traded the card to some kid for a real nice glass of lemonade.

Don't try to abuse this promo, apparently it's been posted on slickdeals and they've had a lot of el hoardos. Guy at my local dealership would only let me use the promo once, and refused to try two seperation transactions. Luckily the deal stacks with coupons, thank god.

Anyone have any luck doing this multiple times?

bread's done
Back