Get $15 off any preowned game for 10,000 points.

Yeah but just be a little weary of what you buy. The problem with this coupon is it appears on the receipt as if they discounted it out of the kindness of their heart. Therefore if you decide to swap it for a different game within a week, they will only refund you the actual price after the coupon and you lose that coupon and your 10,000 points. Its not that big of a deal, but I ran into a problem with it.

If this worked with ALL pre-owned games, then I'd definitely go for a $17.99 title and after PUR end up paying about $.50 out of pocket or so. But these 'good' coupons always take way too many points to get in the first place, just like that PS3 trade-in one a while back. The only good part about that one was that it stacked with a $50 bonus bump with no override required.

[quote name='boosted02gt']Is there an online pass?[/QUOTE]

Yes. You need the pass to play the multiplayer. Multiplayer is only a hoard mode (no TDM or anything like that) but I am having a blast playing it. I think the online pass is about 10 bucks if you have to download.

With that said the single player alone is worth it. A solid 30 hours at least. I do think you should spring for the From Ashes DLC (came with the CE) if you pick it up. Adds a couple hours of story mode and gives you, IMO, the best member of your squad that you can't get otherwise.

Interesting! I'm sitting pretty at 13k points and also have $4 on a gift card i can use too but i don't think there is anything i want right now.

Well I have 32000 points and a GC with 70ish on it. I just don't get around to playing new games right now with the huge backlog. The reason I was interested though is because it is nothing out of pocket to pick it up.

However it will be months or even a year before I get to it. Prolly should just wait for the complete/GOTY/Full/whatevertheyaregoingtocallit version to come out so I can overpay for that one. :D

bread's done
Back